Movie cheese time. Yor: The Hunter from the Future.

Movie cheese time. Yor: The Hunter from the Future.

October 7th, 2008, 10:18 pm #1

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Yors' World. He's the man.

October 7th, 2008, 10:34 pm #2

Um?

Thanks for posting?

I couldn't get past opening credits.... the song was terrible

Spaz
Spaz

October 8th, 2008, 12:21 am #3

You didn't miss anything. Just watched it.

It's truly as bad as you can expect.

Marc Daniel
Marc Daniel

October 8th, 2008, 2:20 pm #4

Saw... this... in... the... theater... so young, so very, very young...

Spaz
Spaz

October 11th, 2008, 11:52 pm #5

So I'll review it. Now.

It's just terrible. But if you like watching terrible movies (like me) it's right up your alley.

Yes, other scripts deserved the money that was used to make this pile, but they didn't make the cut.

It's cinema fun in it's horribility. If you like.

Templar
Templar

October 28th, 2008, 7:30 pm #6

I wander if Sarah Palin sang the theme with John McCain..?
Sounds so crap! lol