Hannah Montanna: The Movie!

Hannah Montanna: The Movie!

Dante Bean
Dante Bean

April 14th, 2009, 3:33 am #1

Got to see this at work tonight! Hilarious by being able to sit down front with my boss and "pretend" to be sexual predators and make inappropriate jokes for the duration.

noyeser
noyeser

April 14th, 2009, 2:12 pm #2

hope its fullfilling

gunfever
gunfever

April 15th, 2009, 4:42 am #3

x
Last edited by oddtodd7 on April 15th, 2009, 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gunfever
gunfever

April 16th, 2009, 7:03 pm #4

Got to see this at work tonight! Hilarious by being able to sit down front with my boss and "pretend" to be sexual predators and make inappropriate jokes for the duration.
x
Last edited by oddtodd7 on April 19th, 2009, 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 17th, 2009, 1:18 am #5

Ok I went and saw this movie with a my 5 year old. The theater was full of I must say well behaved small humans. No matter what you say about this movie, it kept the kids attention for the entire duration and not a single child misbehaved. Disney knows what they are doing. Movie was fun and kept with the TV show theme.

gunfever
gunfever

April 17th, 2009, 7:13 pm #6

x
Last edited by oddtodd7 on April 19th, 2009, 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 18th, 2009, 4:42 pm #7

Sure does take a ton of your time to try to put together an intelligent sentence trying to sound tough and cool. Show how tuff you are and join the marines and watch 5 of your buddies get shot up but still stay in the fight. Your not tuff, your an idiot.

Dante Bean
Dante Bean

April 18th, 2009, 5:38 pm #8

YOU'RE

gunfever
gunfever

April 18th, 2009, 10:53 pm #9

x
Last edited by oddtodd7 on April 19th, 2009, 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gunfever
gunfever

April 19th, 2009, 6:48 pm #10

mod me all want bitch i aint going nowhere homo shit nigga