Game of Thrones (spoilers)

Game of Thrones (spoilers)

May 7th, 2012, 8:58 pm #1

Who's watching?

The slaughter of all but a few of her people and then the theft of her dragons...someone has some balls.

AnonoNut
AnonoNut

May 7th, 2012, 9:20 pm #2

walts asshole

AnonoNut
AnonoNut

May 7th, 2012, 9:46 pm #3

Who's watching?

The slaughter of all but a few of her people and then the theft of her dragons...someone has some balls.
walts asshole

Squid Boy
Squid Boy

May 8th, 2012, 12:31 pm #4

Who's watching?

And didn't happen in the books!

I feel all out there because they've changed TWO of the story lines now.

I assume they'll veer them back on course - but Jon Snow doesn't lose Ygritte and have to chase her across the wastes losing Quorin Halfhand and company in the books either.

I'm enjoying it. Starting on Friday the Mermaid and I start singing "THRONES THRONES...THRONES THRONES...FUCKING GAME OF THRONES..."

I finished the last book two weeks ago, and I'm going through withdrawal.

Hep or anyone else:

I found this link: http://www.theatlantic.com/entertainmen ... 92/#slide4

It's five books (or series of books) to read while waiting for the next Song of Ice and Fire book. Anyone read any of them and care to suggest where I should start?

Otherwise it's back to the classics for me. I have a big pile of those, but I'm still feeling this genre at the moment...

Thanks in advance to anyone who responds!

May 8th, 2012, 12:34 pm #5

I think I am going to start reading the books. My neighbour just finished the first one and said it was great. That's all I got but I will bookmark your reading list for future reference

Appalled
Appalled

May 8th, 2012, 12:41 pm #6

I keep putting this book down and not picking it back up. I've read so many kiddy books maybe I can't read adult fiction anymore!?!

Squid Boy
Squid Boy

May 8th, 2012, 12:49 pm #7

I honestly had a hardish time at the beginning of the first one Appy.

I thought it was because I'd watched the show and it so closely followed the book in Season 1 that it was like watching repeats.

Maybe it was more than that? I got way hooked in the 2nd and def by the 3rd.

That said, I won't be offended if it's not for you!

May 8th, 2012, 12:53 pm #8

Appy, have you read The Maze Runner trilogy?

Appalled
Appalled

May 8th, 2012, 1:00 pm #9

I haven't read the Maze runner... Is it good?

GOT has so many made up names and places, kinda like LOTR, you have to pay attention to who's who and what's what.

May 8th, 2012, 1:01 pm #10

If you enjoyed The Hunger Games, you will definitely enjoy The Maze Runner series.