Cats suck Dogs rule Fish are cool!

Cats suck Dogs rule Fish are cool!

Chris Godson
Chris Godson

February 12th, 2004, 9:04 am #1

Tood first off let me say you are a huge celebrity with me and my friends. I can’t wait for new cartoons! You frekin rule!!! Anyway I couldn’t get a dog either and I hate cats. Cats are like the worst females you ever knew. They only dig you when they want something and when you want attention they can’t be bothered. Anyway Fish are cool. There is so many kinds, and you need to do research on what kind you want and how much time you are willing to put into their care. Truth is though, it’s worth it. Even sober they are cool to just chill and stare at. Good luck bro. Make a new cartoon!!!

mason who hates you
mason who hates you

December 16th, 2005, 1:20 am #2

you suck your self! cats don't suck, dogs suck! dogs poop on your floor and chase your freinds away + they also poop on my lawn. u dont know cat's and you dont ever give cats a chance!
F************************ you

mason who hates you
mason who hates you

December 16th, 2005, 1:20 am #3

Tood first off let me say you are a huge celebrity with me and my friends. I can’t wait for new cartoons! You frekin rule!!! Anyway I couldn’t get a dog either and I hate cats. Cats are like the worst females you ever knew. They only dig you when they want something and when you want attention they can’t be bothered. Anyway Fish are cool. There is so many kinds, and you need to do research on what kind you want and how much time you are willing to put into their care. Truth is though, it’s worth it. Even sober they are cool to just chill and stare at. Good luck bro. Make a new cartoon!!!
you suck your self! cats don't suck, dogs suck! dogs poop on your floor and chase your freinds away + they also poop on my lawn. u dont know cat's and you dont ever give cats a chance!

adrienne
adrienne

December 27th, 2005, 9:42 pm #4

u r all rong dogs and cats r cool fish suck

jessica
jessica

January 9th, 2006, 9:56 pm #5

mason your fucken right cats rool dogs drool cats are sweet dogs lick your fucken feet

jessie
jessie

January 9th, 2006, 10:00 pm #6

oh baby oh suck it oho oh oho oh oh that feels so good suck it again please

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 13th, 2006, 1:20 am #7

wow someones a homosexual

PIG MAN
PIG MAN

January 13th, 2006, 7:01 pm #8

oh baby oh suck it oho oh oho oh oh that feels so good suck it again please
YOUR ALL WRONG PIGS ARE SMARTER THEN CATS OR DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!! IN UR FACES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Piggie boy
Piggie boy

January 13th, 2006, 7:03 pm #9

ya pigs rule go PIGMAN!!!!!!!!!

Koosh
Koosh

January 13th, 2006, 7:04 pm #10

PIGS RULE DOGS DRULE CATS STINK PIGS ROCK