Bachelorette May 2012

Bachelorette May 2012

May 17th, 2012, 3:21 am #1

Been crazy busy and Bobby and I on very opposite schedules but we got to watch it.

MY first impression roses:

1. Emily really liked Nate - she thought he was hawt. he was.
2. Emily really liked Ryan - I say he wins it.

Jef - he will go far (the guy with the water bottle industry... skateboard... he's different, but maybe not daddy material). I like him as a dark horse. He's dynamic.

Charlie - he SHOULD go far. I LIKE HIM! But I can see how he would blow it though. He's... kinda... weird.

lots of blah blah about helicopter boy. Word is out it was a plant. Like Bentley. Like ... yeah, Bentley. Not in it for the girl. Whatev. I didn't even think he was cute/cool/interesting.

Totally predictable who she chose in the first rose ceremony. THANK DOG she passed on David the musician. That whole "EMMMILYYY.. EMILLLYY..." Thing? C'mon. UGH. I also knew that that guy who told her he had 6 kids... SIX KIDS? Uhhh yeah, no.

Aurora
Aurora

May 17th, 2012, 5:35 am #2

I don't yet know who Ryan or Nate are, although I remember hearing her say someone was hot.

I too like Jef and Charlie. I didn't think I would like Jef but he grew on me quickly.
I also had the exact same reaction to the singer. But I felt bad for the dude with 6 kids.

And I think Travis (egg dude) ... I don't know what I think actually.

I can't STAND her accent. And she fed bread to ducks which is bad for them. Bad Emily.

May 17th, 2012, 12:44 pm #3

I don't think Emily can carry this show. I don't think she has a compelling enough personality to make me care enough to stick with it.

The Mermaid agrees. We watched, but mostly cringed. We agreed that so far we don't care at all about what happens to Emily or any of them for that matter. Probably two more weeks out of loyalty - but I gotta say I'd much rather be watching a Bachelor Pad or maybe even some housewives from somewhere than this.

I agree with your analysis so far completely, both of you.

May 17th, 2012, 4:13 pm #4

Come to the dark side, Squid! Root for embarrassing moments, awkwardness, implosions, and disaster!

That's why I watch Bachelorette!

May 17th, 2012, 6:33 pm #5

I was always a big dark side squid fan, however I think dark side squid and bachelorette watching squid are mutually exclusive.

smirk
smirk

May 17th, 2012, 6:40 pm #6

This was shot a couple miles up the road. The neighbors were on the local-yokel news whining about the helicopter. I back-handed 'em with a big shaddup to boot. I think its was cool even though I don't give a shit enough to watch. Maybe if they go on dates at local watering holes or something me and Theo will show up and do some photo-bombs.

Or do they shoot this stuff all in a advance and its actually over right now?

Theocracy
Theocracy

May 17th, 2012, 7:57 pm #7

I dunno but we need to figure it the hell out so I can steal the bachelorette.

If she's hot. Is she hot?

May 17th, 2012, 8:01 pm #8

May 18th, 2012, 3:28 am #9

That would be great if Theo shows up halfway through the season and all the dudes in the house are like "Who the fuck is that guy? Where did he come from?..."

May 18th, 2012, 1:47 pm #10

LOL!