where,s the tea hut ,have a look

where,s the tea hut ,have a look

stanley evans
stanley evans

September 14th, 2011, 10:05 am #1

where,s the tea hut ,the groundhoppers web site is very interesting it clearly shows the sign bar and lounge.it also shows the classic indoor seats cemented into metal pots.and don,t forget this is totally unbias says the crowd v padiham was much less than the pathetic 93 given.it,s all there to see the runcorn rodent/kilduff cannot edit this away as he does on his edited and bocked access site.it,clearly struck a nerve.

Probable board member
Probable board member

September 14th, 2011, 10:44 am #2

Clearly the gate size doesnt matter, as we are in a league with you and your many fans and we are challenging.

thankfully size (of the crowd) clearly doesnt matter

And since that guys visit more work has been carried out, both stands are completed. The seats in question used to be in the dugout and were concreted down due to the problem with kids vandalising, something that I believe linnets have experienced also this year. They too have since been moved.

Don't knock Town for their ground developments happening slower than yours, theirs wasnt given to them, and that isnt a dig, if the council would offer Town the same help im sure it would be taken, good on you for getting it.

In the past five days Town have played teams who at the time of kickoff were 3rd and 4th, and have beaten them, and then this appears to slag them off from a report from over a month ago, it reaks of insecurity on behalf of the author, and you are an embarassment to the club you support.

Just as the town fans who slate linnets are an embarassement to town.

Let the football do the talking, as people keep saying Christmas will be here before you know it.

DAC
DAC

September 14th, 2011, 1:09 pm #3

where,s the tea hut ,the groundhoppers web site is very interesting it clearly shows the sign bar and lounge.it also shows the classic indoor seats cemented into metal pots.and don,t forget this is totally unbias says the crowd v padiham was much less than the pathetic 93 given.it,s all there to see the runcorn rodent/kilduff cannot edit this away as he does on his edited and bocked access site.it,clearly struck a nerve.
Town should be congratulated for the progress they are making rather than getting criticism. Two promotions obviously means they will struggle to keep up with the progress on the pitch but the league are happy it is up to standard so accept it. Its better than a number of grounds I've visited with the Linnets.

Tufty
Tufty

September 14th, 2011, 2:42 pm #4

Given the posts by the original poster in this thread, one thing is clear and that he is a retared ******** who struggles to put a sentance together, never mind engage in any intelectual thought process. He clearly lacks the intelligence to warrant a reply from anyone, although on this ocasion I'd like to ask him why he brings myself into the conversation, given I have as much interest in Runcorn Town as I do Runcorn Linnets.
Given his posts, He's not exactly an advertisement for Runcorn Linnets and Im sure Runcorn Linnets fans wouldnt want to associate with his dillusional ***********.

Tufty
Tufty

September 14th, 2011, 2:46 pm #5

Incidentally for reference to both the retard above and the guy who wrote the Tea Hut article, the word Bar does not actually imply that alcohol is being served.
Bar as in a counter from which drinks are dispensed.

eric
eric

September 14th, 2011, 3:04 pm #6

You are correct as per usual Tufty.
I feel sorry for Linnets having onboard such an idiot.
He is obviously not a true Runcornian.
Don't waste your time on him.
I am sure Town would ban him

Confirmation of reply: