Where have the Paul Ramsden comments gone?

Where have the Paul Ramsden comments gone?

Concerned Fan
Concerned Fan

September 8th, 2009, 4:41 pm #1

Has he complained that a few people have revealed him for what he really is?
If so, very pathetic by a very pathetic man.
if only he put as much effort into progressing the club.

Cowboy
Cowboy

September 8th, 2009, 8:30 pm #2

It would seem it's OK to criticise the manager or players on here but not the board. The personal stuff on Paul Ramsden and his son were way, way over the top and unwarranted. It could be edited out but other points and posts about seeming fundraising inactivity were valid comment. Why delete the whole thread? Are DYPAMs editors being threatened?

I suppose Halton Council and Cheshire FA are regular subscribers to DYPAM?

The Mole
The Mole

September 9th, 2009, 8:03 am #3

The board have been on a campaign for a while to get the whole site pulled.
They dont like the way people can have a valid say, they dont like the criticism and feel the site scares away potential sponsors.

I wont put my name, as Im scared of you knowing wh
I wont put my name, as Im scared of you knowing wh

September 9th, 2009, 10:06 am #4

you appear to be very well informed, or are you a boardie

mole watcher
mole watcher

September 9th, 2009, 11:28 am #5

The board have been on a campaign for a while to get the whole site pulled.
They dont like the way people can have a valid say, they dont like the criticism and feel the site scares away potential sponsors.
is that the boards excuse for no shirt sponsor now
cowboy removed himself from the official forum
his comments were felt to be putting off sponsors. rubbish
now this site is scaring them off.
it isnt even linked to from the official site so more rubbish
if only the club put in as much effort to attract sponsors as they do reading this
instead of blaming other people the situation would be much better

ted
ted

September 9th, 2009, 11:43 am #6

asif potential sponsors read this site what planet are those board members on! More like they just dont like to hear the truth that was spoke in that topic.

Cowboy
Cowboy

September 9th, 2009, 11:53 am #7

is that the boards excuse for no shirt sponsor now
cowboy removed himself from the official forum
his comments were felt to be putting off sponsors. rubbish
now this site is scaring them off.
it isnt even linked to from the official site so more rubbish
if only the club put in as much effort to attract sponsors as they do reading this
instead of blaming other people the situation would be much better
Truth be known I did remove myself from the site for the good of the club. NOT I hasten to add because I thought what I was saying was wrong. I simply thought that points I was raising needed to be aired in the public domain in a democratic, member based club. That's how they work.

Some agree, some disagree. That's freedom of speech and democracy at work. Unfortunately (for Derek), certain board members rose to the bait and started back on me. On a personal level, I have no problem with that. However, to criticise me openly for dividing the club BUT not to PUBLICALLY dress down the board members who were responding was (IMHO) unfair. I got out as a result.

Here they can have a pop back anonymously. Say it like you see it with your own name. People respect that.

Keep the personal abuse out of it and stick to commenting on roles and peoples ability to fulfill them and this site will thrive. There are some genuinely GOOD comments on here both for and against the board, manager, etc.

david dutton
david dutton

September 9th, 2009, 11:58 am #8

an honest assessment Barry

Confirmation of reply: