warrington town

warrington town

Probable board member
Probable board member

March 20th, 2012, 7:41 pm #1

heard a rumour both linnets and towns management teams are up 4 warrington towns job after the sacking of joey dunne

3rd fella with a cantankerous camel
3rd fella with a cantankerous camel

March 20th, 2012, 8:30 pm #2

Runcorn town 2nd with 17th highest wage bill

Runcorn Linnets 6th with 2nd highest wage bill.

(figures obtained from football accountants tefal&zanussi 2012)

Unless my maths mistakes me i think Linnets are quite safe in terms of management being offered jobs.

Ste Biggy
Ste Biggy

March 20th, 2012, 10:26 pm #3

heard a rumour both linnets and towns management teams are up 4 warrington towns job after the sacking of joey dunne
Tefal and Zannusi accounts this week is it.

Probable board member
Probable board member

March 21st, 2012, 7:00 pm #4

Some people on here are really sad!

Can you tell me how much the linnets pay out in wages each week?
Or what about Flixton?
Or Alsager?

No i thought not!!!!

Why a town fan would want to come on here talking about wage bills when their team is in a promotion race amazes me - then again i suppose it explains why they only get 83 watching!!!!!

ando
ando

March 21st, 2012, 7:34 pm #5

i think their wage bill has nothing to do with attracting spectators , success will determin this and as of right now town are the most sucessful , so get ready for an exadouse from millbank . the team from weston are leading the way , both on and off the pitch and good luck to them . the green eyed monster is a terrible thing . ask bluenoses about it .

Probable board member
Probable board member

March 21st, 2012, 10:32 pm #6

oh hello ando!!!

Nobody is jealous of town at the linnets!!

We support or team END OF

There is nothing to be jealous of, a poor ground, route 1 team and a committee that contains ex linnets supporters who will be quick to turn there back on them when it suits!!

How can you change your team?

Probable board member
Probable board member

March 21st, 2012, 10:58 pm #7

Not jealous, just bitter.

ando
ando

March 22nd, 2012, 9:32 am #8

oh hello ando!!!

Nobody is jealous of town at the linnets!!

We support or team END OF

There is nothing to be jealous of, a poor ground, route 1 team and a committee that contains ex linnets supporters who will be quick to turn there back on them when it suits!!

How can you change your team?
me dont think so but could be wrong ( never ) from the outside looking in , it seems to me Town are the better team ( league positions dont lie ) and dare i say it the better run from cleaner to chairman . problem with linnets is , expectation breeds resentment and linnets speckies resent what the small team from weston have achieved .

Probable board member
Probable board member

March 22nd, 2012, 10:40 am #9

A committee that contains ex linnets supporters who will be quick to turn there back on them when it suits? Who?

Ste Biggy
Ste Biggy

March 22nd, 2012, 1:27 pm #10

Do you really believe that there will be a mass exodous of people who currently watch Linnets changing to watching Town if they go up? No chance what so ever.

True supporters NEVER change the team they support, I know a few have gone from watching Town from Linnets because they have an issue with certain board members, but that is not an excuse for changing the football team that you support, there is no valid reason at all for changing the team you support. The fans that have moved over are not the type of supporters that Linnets want.

Where Town do have an advantage over Linnets is that they have a chairman who ( alledgedly ) puts lots of his own money into the club when needed, Linnets dont have that luxury and have to earn every penny they spend.

I can never see where this " Town are clearly the better run club " comes from, can anyone actually explain why?

From my point of view both clubs seem to be sustainable and have put good teams together and keep upgrading the playing facilities, so what does Town have over Linnets?

Confirmation of reply: