Unsettled

Unsettled

Theory
Theory

July 27th, 2012, 9:10 am #1

After watching a few of towns games I have thought that a few of the players look unhappy and after last nights game it was confirmed the following players burton dalton keddys and Shanley all look like they've had enough. Dalton and Shanley were arguing like girls with eacother Scott burton show a lack of respect towards the manager and keddys attitude wasn't right it hasnt been since we started back now if those four were to leave where would that leave towns manager? Anyone else think the same?

Ste Biggy
Ste Biggy

July 27th, 2012, 9:57 am #2

Sounds like it was just one of those nights to me. Who did they play and what was the score?

Probable board member
Probable board member

July 27th, 2012, 11:46 am #3

After watching a few of towns games I have thought that a few of the players look unhappy and after last nights game it was confirmed the following players burton dalton keddys and Shanley all look like they've had enough. Dalton and Shanley were arguing like girls with eacother Scott burton show a lack of respect towards the manager and keddys attitude wasn't right it hasnt been since we started back now if those four were to leave where would that leave towns manager? Anyone else think the same?
They played Wigan robin park reserves not the best test for the lads but they all played well. As to them arguing its over and done with within seconds so dnt no Wat game you was watching!

Probable board member
Probable board member

July 27th, 2012, 1:24 pm #4

I know I heard a few of them laughing and joking about where the clowns on here have been saying they are going to next.

Probable board member
Probable board member

July 27th, 2012, 10:07 pm #5

WRP Reserves looked a good side but wasn't impressed with Town, didn't look the same side as last season. Might struggle to achieve the same as last season.

ste b
ste b

July 28th, 2012, 10:36 am #6

im laughing at all this hope you lot are nuturing inside your hearts and grasping at short little straws.you really are that scared of town arent you and the mentioned players who have proved themsleves as been good players and very big threats towards the linnets and any team that they face.idiots.complete idiots.i wouldnt blame those town players if they were having a laugh and a joke about what linnets so called fans write in here.its all about opinions and thoughts true enough but bloody hell sometimes its just laughable.if you've never watched town in your life those 4 players mentioned are all extremely competitive and want to win and play well and always be doing the right things in the game.if they dont they get angry with themselves and at their team mates.its a good thing i think cause it proves just how much they care about their own performances and about the team winning and playing well.there in lies the reason for their arguing.simple.

3rd fella with a marauding magpie
3rd fella with a marauding magpie

July 28th, 2012, 12:53 pm #7

Apparently my auntie who is mates with a lad who works in the chippy who is cousins with the bus driver who drives by pavilions heard that the reason shanley and dalton were arguing was because when they speak they spit loads (being scouse) and apparently one of them over spat after saying a really flemy word. The issue with scot was purely down to him having a sunbed appointment for 8.30 and was worried about missing it. The last one with Keddie is not a big issue, the kits are a bit tight round his chunky neck so he is struggling to breathe. The new kit will sort that out

As I said, it's only what I've heard so don't shoot the messenger

August 2nd, 2012, 9:01 am #8

As you can see from the new team photos on Towns website, all the players that are supposedly moving on are still there.
So much for all the crap that gets put on here about moves, contracts, blah blah blah.
Pics look good, very professional.

Note:

Im a linnets fan too

Ste Biggy
Ste Biggy

August 2nd, 2012, 12:28 pm #9

You should know better than to take any notice of rumours that start on here.

Ste Biggy
Ste Biggy

August 2nd, 2012, 12:30 pm #10

Is that Dave Ness on the back row? If so when did he sign for Town?

Confirmation of reply: