"The Truth"

"The Truth"

Dacorn
Dacorn

March 19th, 2005, 8:28 pm #1

Alvin MacDonald did not sign Soley, it was the Doc, and then Alvin was told to play Soley at Moor Green which forced Alvin into playing 3 5 2. Soley was primarly responsible for the goal that we conceded at Moor Green.

The report that Alvin lost the dressing room was a total fabrication, a player who was not in the squad that day against Moor Green but was there, was the back stabber who was the prime mover in getting Alvin and Peter the sack. Im sure if you ask anyone who went to Moor Green they will tell you who was not in the squad that day (I believe he is the present assistant manager)

How did Soley become so involved with the Doc?? there has to be a link has anyone got the answer he just appeared out of thin air.

After watching todays game and the evident lack of tactical awareness by Soley & Carragher namely everybody in the crowd could see that Jack the No 8 was a weak link in midfield and needed to be substituted, next thing is we concede a goal and then the substitution is made what a pair of dimwits we have for a managerial team.

McMillan has gone, Garrity has gone, Fields has gone, but that idiot of a chairman is still here, does he not realise he is the last person holding us back so go now you are the weakest link. He thinks that if he dosn't answer his phone everything will just work out fine, what a doughnut he is. He even got the Press Officer to post on the web site that our remaining home games will be played at Prescot Cables but this was a pack of lies, he just utters one lie after another we are fast becoming a laughing stock of the non league.

Doc have you realised that no one is even bothered about you on match days you might as well be invisible, but there again to all who try to contact you you are invisible.

Regards

Dacorn

The List is our only way forward

r.smith
r.smith

March 19th, 2005, 9:07 pm #2

..you obviously need to drink less cider ?

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 19th, 2005, 9:39 pm #3

Alvin MacDonald did not sign Soley, it was the Doc, and then Alvin was told to play Soley at Moor Green which forced Alvin into playing 3 5 2. Soley was primarly responsible for the goal that we conceded at Moor Green.

The report that Alvin lost the dressing room was a total fabrication, a player who was not in the squad that day against Moor Green but was there, was the back stabber who was the prime mover in getting Alvin and Peter the sack. Im sure if you ask anyone who went to Moor Green they will tell you who was not in the squad that day (I believe he is the present assistant manager)

How did Soley become so involved with the Doc?? there has to be a link has anyone got the answer he just appeared out of thin air.

After watching todays game and the evident lack of tactical awareness by Soley & Carragher namely everybody in the crowd could see that Jack the No 8 was a weak link in midfield and needed to be substituted, next thing is we concede a goal and then the substitution is made what a pair of dimwits we have for a managerial team.

McMillan has gone, Garrity has gone, Fields has gone, but that idiot of a chairman is still here, does he not realise he is the last person holding us back so go now you are the weakest link. He thinks that if he dosn't answer his phone everything will just work out fine, what a doughnut he is. He even got the Press Officer to post on the web site that our remaining home games will be played at Prescot Cables but this was a pack of lies, he just utters one lie after another we are fast becoming a laughing stock of the non league.

Doc have you realised that no one is even bothered about you on match days you might as well be invisible, but there again to all who try to contact you you are invisible.

Regards

Dacorn

The List is our only way forward
...for Scott Willis, the goal went in then Lock came on, did YOU watch the same game?!!

So I suppose there was no tactical knowledge putting moores upfront for his arial prowess? Or playing Tommy Taylor ( a striker) on the right? Both players played very well, Moores scored and set the other up?

Unfortunately for some of the 'runcorn fans' that visit this site we won today, that mustn't sit easy. 8 pts from 7 as opposed to 4 from 12 with Alvin.

He was there today, Nice Mr McDonald, trying to poach players to go to Marine with him, Matty, Robbo and others besides. But I reckon they'll be playing against Stalybridge Friday because the team that are left are a team worth fighting for!!!

You could see the passion in the last 10 mins and when we scored! A good day that might act as a stepping stone!!!!!

As for our crowd? I was embarrassed to be part of it as three of their fans could be heard above the 50 or so of us? It was again like an away game. We can protest as much as we want but at the end of the day we need to help our team stay up and we do that by getting behind them in tight games, where they need our help!!!!

Cmon the corn!!!

March 19th, 2005, 10:33 pm #4

He's not exactly going to be signing players this season, as he doesnt take over the job until the end of the season.

As for the crowd in the stadium, thats been the case for the last few years. Blame the stadium not the crowd.
The last 2 seasons at Canal Street saw the best vocal support in many a year, the Barmy Army was singing at league games in the Town stand, not just cup games like in the past.

The Doc has treated a lot of players badly, players like Durkan have been let down badly by him.

The doc was not impressed with todays win as he wants the team relegated.

Runcorn Supporter
Runcorn Supporter

March 20th, 2005, 2:32 pm #5

..you obviously need to drink less cider ?
Get real r.smith, if you think soley is a better manager than alvin then i will pass on the directions for the nearest hospital! Idiot.

Ben
Ben

March 20th, 2005, 6:11 pm #6

He's not exactly going to be signing players this season, as he doesnt take over the job until the end of the season.

As for the crowd in the stadium, thats been the case for the last few years. Blame the stadium not the crowd.
The last 2 seasons at Canal Street saw the best vocal support in many a year, the Barmy Army was singing at league games in the Town stand, not just cup games like in the past.

The Doc has treated a lot of players badly, players like Durkan have been let down badly by him.

The doc was not impressed with todays win as he wants the team relegated.
Go to agree.It's a little hard to get a good atmosphere going when you can hear your voice echo around a huge stadium.I'm not a big fan of Soley and would much prefer Alvin and Peter....however Soley is showing his passion to win...and there's nothing we can do about who's in charge.So I guess we have to like it or lump it.We only just got all 3 points yesterday against a very poor BPA side.If we want to progress and save ourselves this season.....we must not lose on Friday.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 20th, 2005, 7:12 pm #7

He did the square root of fuck all when he played?

You reap what you sow as far as I'm concerned!

Passion was shown and game was won, granted sometimes you need more than passion but in a relegation dog fight the single MOST important factor is wanting it more than the opposition, we all know that.

I reckon we'll do enough to survive if we all support the lads, how can we faulter in our support at such an important stage in the season? The Easter Holiday games will decide our fate and if we cannot support the team where ever the fuck we're playing then we don't deserve to stay up and it will be us, not the Doc, not the manager or the team that has put the final nail in the coffin!!

Fuck politics, leave it to the end of the season, or to Fallon & LIST, lets get behind our team!!!!!

I'm supporting moving back to Runcorn and all that comes with it, but lets prove that we can support our team and that we deserve to be in the Conference North otherwise we'll all be watching Mond next year, apart from Tufty of course who'll be watching UTD and slagging off Gary Moores on the MOND website!!!! HA HA

March 20th, 2005, 7:24 pm #8

You cant blame the fans if we get relegated, the Docs the only one to blame.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 20th, 2005, 7:31 pm #9

The Doc doesn't play. He just pays the bills, sometimes!!!!

They need our supoport first!!!!

Tufty
Tufty

March 20th, 2005, 8:16 pm #10

He did the square root of fuck all when he played?

You reap what you sow as far as I'm concerned!

Passion was shown and game was won, granted sometimes you need more than passion but in a relegation dog fight the single MOST important factor is wanting it more than the opposition, we all know that.

I reckon we'll do enough to survive if we all support the lads, how can we faulter in our support at such an important stage in the season? The Easter Holiday games will decide our fate and if we cannot support the team where ever the fuck we're playing then we don't deserve to stay up and it will be us, not the Doc, not the manager or the team that has put the final nail in the coffin!!

Fuck politics, leave it to the end of the season, or to Fallon & LIST, lets get behind our team!!!!!

I'm supporting moving back to Runcorn and all that comes with it, but lets prove that we can support our team and that we deserve to be in the Conference North otherwise we'll all be watching Mond next year, apart from Tufty of course who'll be watching UTD and slagging off Gary Moores on the MOND website!!!! HA HA
Do you really think id give up watching United in order to watch Runcorn?
I would go to games when United didnt play, as was the case when we played at Canal Street.

As for slagging off players etc, when have I done that? Cant really comment on players or managers if Ive never seen them play/manage can I?

The clubs had the support, however its let its supporters down in many different ways. Its up to the current fans to give that support in the Halton Stadium. From what i can see relegation has no benefits. Travellings pretty much the same, players wages are pretty much the same in the Unibond, ground requirements are pretty similar. Relegation would mean loosing the gates against Alty, Southport, Barrow and Worksop, who bring decent away followings.

Confirmation of reply: