Same old, same old

Same old, same old

Probable board member
Probable board member

October 2nd, 2010, 4:54 pm #1

Heavy defeat against a team that's scored 1 in six league games and finished with nine men.

Defferent manager, same old story

Probable board member
Probable board member

October 2nd, 2010, 6:02 pm #2

At least Runcorn Town are putting some pride in the town. They are everything Linnets want to be.

Ste Biggy
Ste Biggy

October 2nd, 2010, 6:23 pm #3

Heavy defeat against a team that's scored 1 in six league games and finished with nine men.

Im not entirely sure about that.

While Linnets would love to be in the next round of the Vase like Town, they wouldnt want to be in NWCL 1 playing infront of a handful of people.

dazza
dazza

October 2nd, 2010, 6:24 pm #4

i fear you could be right

Probable board member
Probable board member

October 2nd, 2010, 7:06 pm #5

Im not entirely sure about that.

While Linnets would love to be in the next round of the Vase like Town, they wouldnt want to be in NWCL 1 playing infront of a handful of people.
Piss poor once again. Beaten by a team a league below and bottom of the league to boot.
Ste, you're a delusionist!

Probable board member
Probable board member

October 2nd, 2010, 11:05 pm #6

a long winter is on the cards

Probable board member
Probable board member

October 3rd, 2010, 7:37 am #7

in the previous round town beat Parkgate away who are a Division above Emley, the Linnets results wise are under performing and simply not good enough. if performances carry on as they are linnets and town will swap divisions. early october already out of the fa cup, out of the fa vase, out of the chase for the league title, it will indeed be a long harsh winter

Probable board member
Probable board member

October 3rd, 2010, 11:06 am #8

We can't blame McNally, he has only just come in.
The real problem we have is the players - majority of who were brought in by Wilkes. They are just not good enough, if McNally had been brought in in the summer then we would be in a far better position.

Next season i'm sure when he has his own players we will see a different Runcorn Linnets!

Keep the faith!!

Probable board member
Probable board member

October 3rd, 2010, 11:39 am #9

next season its only october your writing this season off now i take it

Probable board member
Probable board member

October 3rd, 2010, 6:30 pm #10

Piss poor once again. Beaten by a team a league below and bottom of the league to boot.
Ste, you're a delusionist!
i dont really see towns attendances improving. they have won the majority of theirs games and still only get about 50 tops. i have been a couple of games now and i believe they lie about the attendances on the vodkat site.

Confirmation of reply: