sacked

sacked

realist
realist

December 26th, 2011, 4:06 pm #1

your getting SACKED in the morning !!!!
SACKED in the morning , your getting SACKED in the morning !!!!!!

TOWN TOPPER
TOWN TOPPER

December 26th, 2011, 4:20 pm #2

EASY , EASY , EASY !!!!!!

CAN WE PLAY YOU EVERY WEEK , CAN WE PLAY YOU EVERY WEEK !!!!!

EASY EASY EASY EASY

aka davies
aka davies

December 26th, 2011, 6:08 pm #3

congratulations to the good ship runcorn town
and all who sailed on her today,you have made my day,
no you have made my christmas,and all next year,

they came with there army and there egos
and they left in no doubt,who are the pros

ando
ando

December 26th, 2011, 6:33 pm #4

what was todays attendance ??

ste b
ste b

December 26th, 2011, 6:36 pm #5

congratulations to the good ship runcorn town
and all who sailed on her today,you have made my day,
no you have made my christmas,and all next year,

they came with there army and there egos
and they left in no doubt,who are the pros
i think the streakers changed the game for linnets believe it or not.till then they were 3-0 down going nowhere getting battered and it was a training run for town till the back four switched off from a simple cross in and it was in at back post for 3-1 then they had a go linnets withouttroubling town really.then it went to 3-2 both linnets goals were scrappy and lucky.in the end town created chances on them and could have been 4-2 in the end easy.i felt sorry for linnets supporters once again they turned up and sang with their flags but it seemed obvious to me that some of that linnets midfield in particular didnt care and showed the same fight as their fans did with their support.town deserved it in the end 3-2 doesnt tell the true story of the game.it should have been something like 4-1 in reality not 3-2 but never the less no matter what scoreline it was one thing remains runcorn town won the first ever ocmpettitive runcorn derby match and a runcorn town player has the honour of the been the first player ever to score in the runcorn derby. :-)happy new year linnets.
ps i noticed your man pritchard wasnt there well i didnt see him i seen them all except him..wonder if he developed boxing day flu .........anyway sod him lol

Probable board member
Probable board member

December 26th, 2011, 6:52 pm #6

Great result for football in Runcorn.

Urkey
Urkey

December 26th, 2011, 7:27 pm #7

Mond deserved there win, and as ste says they could have won by more, the daft thing is I think we played the better football untill we got near there penalty area, then we ran out of ideas. The 3 goals we conceeded could, and should have been dealt with, and prekki should have been introduced earlier.

Urkey
Urkey

December 26th, 2011, 7:30 pm #8

What a pity the 1 or 2 mond fans who posted on here ar 4:06pm and 4:20pm were not vocally encourageing there team whilst the game was in progress...never mind, different class of supporter I think!

Probable board member
Probable board member

December 26th, 2011, 8:55 pm #9

Spike Carter, Don Page, Barry Whitbread, John King, Tufty the pube head, John Carroll, Tippy the spaz behind the top goal, Cheesecake, Peter Densmore, Timmy Rutter, Ossie Smith, Urkey, Shaun Smith, Ray Williams...... Your boys took one hell of a beating!

BITTER
BITTER

December 26th, 2011, 9:38 pm #10

town fans i mean MONG RANGERS were you like this when you beat gen chems ? have you just won the world cup ? are you a bigger team ? do you have better support ? are you from Runcorn ? the answer to all these is NO and always will be .

SMALL TEAM FROM WESTON may as well be ******* PRESTON !!!!!

Confirmation of reply: