No posts about football?

No posts about football?

Probable board member
Probable board member

November 9th, 2009, 3:56 pm #1

The team won again on Saturday, beating a very good Bootle side 3-1. Not a single post to talk about the actual football and say good result lads. I am not saying it means promotion or anything over positive but I am asking why all these concerned fans never once offer a bit of positivity. Do you actually support the team or just the fact you dont like the current set up?

Tony
Tony

November 9th, 2009, 4:09 pm #2

why dont you start a post about football, its not rocket science.

Anyway, its not like the official forum is full of posts about the football either. There are more daily posts on here than the official forum.

Im pleased for the form that the team has hit, its just a pity that we couldnt produce results when it mattered and that we are so far off promotion. I still believe that Wilkes is not the correct man for the job.
Its no coinidence that we are picking up results now that Ste Cunningham has left, hes a decent player, but only wanted to know in the cup games, he wasnt up to the required standard for the league and only ever raised his game for the cups.

Probable board member
Probable board member

November 9th, 2009, 4:24 pm #3

Tony I did start the post about football, hence why it was the first one? You are clearly wrong about Cunny, he is more than good enough for the league but missed most of this season due to suspension so couldnt get going.

Just intrigues me no one ever mentions a win?

Tony
Tony

November 9th, 2009, 5:36 pm #4

But your post was more about the lack of posts, rather than the match itself.
What was the attendance?
How many servicemen made use of the offer?

Probable board member
Probable board member

November 9th, 2009, 7:33 pm #5

The team won again on Saturday, beating a very good Bootle side 3-1. Not a single post to talk about the actual football and say good result lads. I am not saying it means promotion or anything over positive but I am asking why all these concerned fans never once offer a bit of positivity. Do you actually support the team or just the fact you dont like the current set up?
I'm on about the football asking how come these hard core fans don't talk about a great result. What a stupid reply! You sum up everything that is wrong with the negativity on this site! Not one poster asking about the Footy that was what my thread was about!

Probable board member
Probable board member

November 9th, 2009, 7:44 pm #6

Probably cause Tony is more than just Tony......eh ?

ste b
ste b

November 9th, 2009, 7:49 pm #7

I'm on about the football asking how come these hard core fans don't talk about a great result. What a stupid reply! You sum up everything that is wrong with the negativity on this site! Not one poster asking about the Footy that was what my thread was about!
now now hold up a min here.tony replied to your original fishing for a bite with an honest and individual reply of what he thinks and fair comment to him for that.i actually agree with him on the cunny point he makes.when he was out the side injured last season and suspended we went on an unbeaten run without him and its been proven again this season.the record and stats dont lie.look them up if you need to.ste cunny wasnt the best he wasnt by a long way the worse though but i stand by what i said there as a statement.yes the team are in a rich vein of form its good to win and win well and move up the league but this is we expect not what we should be cheering about cause its happening and its a wonderfull surprise.i also agree with tony that wilkes isnt the right man for the job and has proved it in many ways but hey thats just my personal point of view.theres worse things wrong with runcorn linnets though that do need getting rid of than steve wilkes.he currently isnt on that list at the moment so lets lay off him for a bit.hey who knows with a decent board behind him who are positive and pro active in their approaches and actually have the support of the ordinary fans who arent trust members and the members themselves then steve wilkes could maybe achieve a lot more than he has with us.

Probable board member
Probable board member

November 9th, 2009, 8:16 pm #8

Ste what you on about you retard you have no idea what the post is about, it is nothing to do with Ste Cunny! I was asking why no one mentioned the actual result!

linnet fan
linnet fan

November 9th, 2009, 9:49 pm #9

why dont you start a post about football, its not rocket science.

Anyway, its not like the official forum is full of posts about the football either. There are more daily posts on here than the official forum.

Im pleased for the form that the team has hit, its just a pity that we couldnt produce results when it mattered and that we are so far off promotion. I still believe that Wilkes is not the correct man for the job.
Its no coinidence that we are picking up results now that Ste Cunningham has left, hes a decent player, but only wanted to know in the cup games, he wasnt up to the required standard for the league and only ever raised his game for the cups.
f.a.o tony,

However the situation gave Flixton renewed hope and for a while there was a period of intense pressure. This prompted Colne manager Nigel Coates to introduce Steve Cunningham into the contest. The former Colne captain recently transferred from Runcorn Linnets soon made his presence felt with some telling passes which relieved the pressure off Colne onto the Flixton defence.
In the end Colne deserved their hard fought victory and will be hoping to reproduce this form on Tuesday against Padiham at XLCR Stadium in the Lancashire Cup before their home game against Abbey Hey on Saturday.

looking at your post this made me think was cunny good enough? after revision i found this interesting........

rossendale - 2 seasons, league winners, players player of year.
witton albion - 1 season in unibond regular in side, scouted to play in the usa, 1 full season reaching national semi final
colne fc - 2seasons, managers player of the year, supporters player of year
salford - signed for the second part of the season played around 20 games came 2nd to trafford and gained promotion again.
runcorn - first season made captain, regular in the side.

so please can you tell me why you think that cunny is not up to this level?

ste b
ste b

November 10th, 2009, 8:29 am #10

Ste what you on about you retard you have no idea what the post is about, it is nothing to do with Ste Cunny! I was asking why no one mentioned the actual result!
learn to read you ****ing knobhead.i told you my reason in repsonse to why none of us talk about football cause the team is winning.its simple you twat ! 1.we dont rate steve wilkes.2.we want him sacked.3.we dont think these wins are worth shouting about cause its what runcorn should be doing and more ! now **** off you ****whit and join that board who we also dont rate and with the team winning and them in charge thats another reason why we dont talk about the results.......simples hey.ps do you know what a retard is as in the dictionary defination ? seems as you so found of talking about them ? STUPID **** NOW **** OFF.

Confirmation of reply: