new manager=no change

new manager=no change

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 20th, 2004, 10:24 pm #1

whats gonna change,a fresh word in the players ears,a change of tactics?who knows but the chances are the team will still perform as have been doin.

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 20th, 2004, 10:25 pm #2

positivity - ever heard of it?

FALLON
FALLON

October 21st, 2004, 8:16 am #3

Why is it always anonymous people who post messages like this?

Rosie (Alty)
Rosie (Alty)

October 21st, 2004, 8:49 am #4

I came on here to congratulate you on appointing a manager who could well turn this club around. to find messages such as the two from "anonymous" could be deemed disheartening, but having given it some thought there is a better than average chance that they are from people who have no association with Runcorn.

Anyway, I hope he does turn things round for you - it's been a long time coming, so with a bit of luck it might be the catalyst for other aspects of the club (ie. ground, support) to get somewhere near where you want them to be.

Good luck, I shall follow your progress with interest.

FALLON
FALLON

October 21st, 2004, 9:50 am #5

Ben
Ben

October 21st, 2004, 12:22 pm #6

I came on here to congratulate you on appointing a manager who could well turn this club around. to find messages such as the two from "anonymous" could be deemed disheartening, but having given it some thought there is a better than average chance that they are from people who have no association with Runcorn.

Anyway, I hope he does turn things round for you - it's been a long time coming, so with a bit of luck it might be the catalyst for other aspects of the club (ie. ground, support) to get somewhere near where you want them to be.

Good luck, I shall follow your progress with interest.
Thanks a lot Rosie,and I really do belive that Alvin can certainly do something with this club.However I bet that after 3 weeks of management,if we haven't won every game,there will be someone on here slagging him off,because people on here expect a miracle straight away.

Confirmation of reply: