Msg for the idiot writing the official Linnets match reports

Msg for the idiot writing the official Linnets match reports

Probable board member
Probable board member

October 6th, 2010, 2:41 pm #1

The ground IS NOT in Murdishaw.
Are you not from Runcorn or do you not know your local areas?
Its on Murdishaw Avenue at Sutton Park or even Halton Sports as it is known. You could even argue Brookvale.

But its not Murdishaw.

Probable board member
Probable board member

October 6th, 2010, 3:26 pm #2

i believe the author is neil greenwood

ste b
ste b

October 6th, 2010, 4:25 pm #3

correct.now i wonder who that could be with that surname whos he a relation of or more to the point who is he the son of ??? yep answers on a postcard please to biasedastheycome.com or therefalwaysrobsus.com

Ste Biggy
Ste Biggy

October 6th, 2010, 4:37 pm #4

Its on Murdishaw Avenue at Sutton Park or even Halton Sports as it is known. You could even argue Brookvale.

But its not Murdishaw.
Is there any real need to call him an idiot just for saying that?

And he certainly isnt biased, I think quite the opposite, if there is a problem on the pitch he isnt afraid to write it down.

Steb, its clear that you dont like most of the people on the board, but I have never seen you give a proper reason. I would be interested to know what are your reasons for your deep hatred for some of the board members.

bill
bill

October 6th, 2010, 7:10 pm #5

But its not Murdishaw.
The ground is adjacent to Murdishaw roundabout.
I think that makes it in Murdishaw. Look at the postcode.
Both Sutton Park and Brookvale are north side of the road.
Whats up don't you approve of Murdishaw and its residents.
They probably hate you lot.

ste b
ste b

October 6th, 2010, 7:47 pm #6

Is there any real need to call him an idiot just for saying that?

And he certainly isnt biased, I think quite the opposite, if there is a problem on the pitch he isnt afraid to write it down.

Steb, its clear that you dont like most of the people on the board, but I have never seen you give a proper reason. I would be interested to know what are your reasons for your deep hatred for some of the board members.
biggy i have done a full long season thank you home and away.i also was doing last season in the early doors of it then something inside me just said i've had enough i cant watch this club and team trying their hearts out while their leaders are so far up their own arses their forheads are sticking through their mouths.the crimes that the boardmembers committed and got away with without no action from mr chairman and still no action to this day i add into that one.that board just doesnt work and its been proven now for atleast 2 seasons and longer if you take into account this season also.i knew there and then i couldnt watch linnets anymore until those certain board members just fucked off.right out of it and stay away forever.thats the brief basic reason why i got a lot of hate of certain board members.i think you can work who they are.if not im sure daz law will inform you and also give you some choice names for me whilst he's at it.hes so deluded that he actually wants to get on the board so he can fight them form the ''inside'' as he says.he aint got a prayer of getting on that board nevermind amongst them.still i admire his optinism.

Probable board member
Probable board member

October 7th, 2010, 8:48 pm #7

But its not Murdishaw.
Neil Greenwood, no suprises there then.
The lads never lived in Runcorn, never been out in Runcorn, wouldnt know Runcorn if he fell over it.
His only interaction was visiting Canal Street for 2 hours per home game and visiting the Millbank for 2 hours per home game.
Probably the same idiot who described a game against Formby as a "Local Derby".
I take it his dads not a geography teacher!

Confirmation of reply: