Linnets, who?

Linnets, who?

Probable board member
Probable board member

February 4th, 2012, 6:13 pm #1

Why is it that all I hear from linnets is total rubbish, sorry to be so truthful but.........

Their supporters think that everything they do is amazing and they actually think they are a decent team.....after watching them four times this season I can confirm that they are not.
Very poor attitude from both players and supporters. The supporters seem to have chips on their shoulders and are very aggressive.

I went to the first Runcorn derby on boxing day, I can only describe the players as uninterested and the fans as an embarrassment, although there was only a small section of the idiots.

On the other hand I have been to Runcorn town six times and the attitude is totally different, you are welcomed, smiled at and you feel comfortable in their company.

I'm moving to Runcorn in May, due to work commitments and I certainly know who I will be following next season.

I think linnets need to change attitudes at the club, and their supporters need to take a look at their mentality, all you need to do is look at each new conversation opened on this site to see how they behave.

I'm looking forward to seeing the return derby in April, and supporting Runcorn Town next season. Well done for creating what seems to be a excellent foundation for a good club Runcorn Town.

K. Miller

kenny miller
kenny miller

February 4th, 2012, 6:33 pm #2

moving to the corn for work cmmitments , you must be unemployed or have an ASBO then

Probable board member
Probable board member

February 5th, 2012, 9:56 am #3

Why is it that all I hear from linnets is total rubbish, sorry to be so truthful but.........

Their supporters think that everything they do is amazing and they actually think they are a decent team.....after watching them four times this season I can confirm that they are not.
Very poor attitude from both players and supporters. The supporters seem to have chips on their shoulders and are very aggressive.

I went to the first Runcorn derby on boxing day, I can only describe the players as uninterested and the fans as an embarrassment, although there was only a small section of the idiots.

On the other hand I have been to Runcorn town six times and the attitude is totally different, you are welcomed, smiled at and you feel comfortable in their company.

I'm moving to Runcorn in May, due to work commitments and I certainly know who I will be following next season.

I think linnets need to change attitudes at the club, and their supporters need to take a look at their mentality, all you need to do is look at each new conversation opened on this site to see how they behave.

I'm looking forward to seeing the return derby in April, and supporting Runcorn Town next season. Well done for creating what seems to be a excellent foundation for a good club Runcorn Town.

K. Miller
Thats your opinion Mr Miller.

Probable board member
Probable board member

February 5th, 2012, 10:36 am #4

K. Miller
Yes, that is my opinion but to be honest it's a growing opinion

As for the comment by 'Kenny Miller', that is exactly what I was talking about in my first post

K.Miller

Probable board member
Probable board member

February 5th, 2012, 12:51 pm #5

sounds like an existing town fan to me!!

Nobody at the Linnets will be concerned at your comments, the fans who go to the games know what a good club it is and that is what counts!!

Probable board member
Probable board member

February 5th, 2012, 3:06 pm #6

K. Miller
Afternoon,

As mentioned earlier I don't live in the town yet, but yes I would now consider myself as a Runcorn Town fan now, although I have seen Linnets more this season (well from next season I will be a fan)

I didn't intend to make anybody at Linnets worried about the comments I made, I was just posting my opinion (I thought that was what a forum was for.....)

But again my comments have been proven correct regarding the chip on the shoulder, would you not agree?

K.Miller

Probable board member
Probable board member

February 5th, 2012, 6:43 pm #7

Not really no,

You come on here to have a dig at the Linnets and you admit you have only been to a handful of games!!

What do you know about the club?
Commitee?
Players?
Supporters?

I'm sure Runcorn Town will welcome you with open arms (if that is why you want to watch football, i prefer to support my team!)

Ste Biggy
Ste Biggy

February 5th, 2012, 7:01 pm #8

K. Miller
Would you agree? No, do you really expect to come on here, slag Linnets off something rotten and nobody reply to you?

Also, your maths is a bit out. You say that you have seen Linnets 4 times, Town 6 times, and you have seen Linnets more than Town?

We all know your one of the usual anonymous posters on here anyway.

Probable board member
Probable board member

February 5th, 2012, 8:22 pm #9

K. Miller
Evening,

Ste Biggy - You are right I do seem to have my math wrong, my apologies. I have been to see Linnets six times and Runcorn Town four. I understand I have made a judjement on a small amount of games but my decision has been made over the duration of the season. I wish more people at the club had as much passion as you, you are clearly offened by what I have said and that is the last thing I wanted to do. I was snubbed on two occasions by board members on two seperate occasions - not good.

As for my been a usual on the site, that is incorrect.

I will gladly introduce myself at the next derby if you so wish, and we could discuss my frustration with the lack of interest....?

Thanks

K.Miller

Probable board member
Probable board member

February 5th, 2012, 11:25 pm #10

K. Miller
Interesting how your not from the are yet been ten games, formed an opinion, ans found this website. How you found the website is a great achievement......me thinks someone is being bitter again and just making stuff up.

Confirmation of reply: