Linnets Running Scared?

Linnets Running Scared?

Probable board member
Probable board member

December 23rd, 2011, 3:49 pm #1

After reading various posts on here it seams the MIGHTY Linnets are running scared! So good luck to "THE SMALL TEAM IN WESTON". I'm sure Town will kick ***!

Ste Biggy
Ste Biggy

December 23rd, 2011, 4:21 pm #2

Any actual examples you wish to share with us?

sing along
sing along

December 24th, 2011, 3:55 am #3

After reading various posts on here it seams the MIGHTY Linnets are running scared! So good luck to "THE SMALL TEAM IN WESTON". I'm sure Town will kick ***!
run , run , where ever you may be , we,ll cheer the linnets on to victory ,
a small team from weston is who we play , spike carter will score ok !!!!!!

runcorn eddie
runcorn eddie

December 24th, 2011, 6:31 am #4

we are a team from Runcorn who everybody knows , this is a local derby i hope theres lots of goals , Runcorn Towns the name , best team youv,e ever seen , we,ll beat the green and yellows McaNallys team .

top boy
top boy

December 24th, 2011, 6:47 am #5

linnets running scared !!!!! dont make me laugh

THESE COLOURS DONT RUN !!!!!

lee marvin
lee marvin

December 24th, 2011, 1:05 pm #6

i was born under the runcorn bridge , the runcorn , runcorn bridge , Mond were made for beating , and town they are to , and when you play the linnets we,ll kick **** out of you ! i was born under the runcorn , runcorn bridge . boxing days the deby and we all know the score , town they may score 3 ,but we,ll score ******* 4 . i was born under the runcorn , runcorn bridge !!!!!

Probable board member
Probable board member

December 24th, 2011, 2:28 pm #7

You can't be a Linnets fan if you were, born under the Runcorn bridge. Linnets are from the new town, the land of the plastic scouser.
Feed the Linnets, let them know its Christmas time.

ando
ando

December 24th, 2011, 7:39 pm #8

listen , why did mong rangers change their name ??? to cash in on the name of RUNCORN simple as that . Linnets are a continuation of the wound up RAFC , do you think if Linnets had called themselves Gen Chems or Mong Rangers they would have got as much support / sponsorship / etc . . . . no is the answer . That is why the Weston club renamed the team with RUNCORN in it . SIMPLE AS

Confirmation of reply: