me again
me again

July 21st, 2010, 12:02 pm #2

couldn't see that one coming.....

anon
anon

July 21st, 2010, 12:27 pm #3

What was the gate?
you have obviously been on the official forum and wanted to have a dig about not knowing the attendance. If you were that interested you would have been at the match and seen for yourself how many were there, a bloody good turnout for soaking wet tuesday night!!

a fella
a fella

July 21st, 2010, 12:41 pm #4

The Linnets Millbank Stadium was full to the rafters last night already there's plans to build two 2000 seater stands with executive boxes. Phase 2 will include a retractable roof and undersoil heating and an arch bigger than Wembly

Probable board member
Probable board member

July 21st, 2010, 12:47 pm #5

What was the gate?
Can we not have a sensible answer to a sensible question?
The official site never makes reference to attendances anyway.

Barmy Army
Barmy Army

July 21st, 2010, 1:29 pm #6

Found it very hard to see through, had to move away from behind the goal.

Probable board member
Probable board member

July 21st, 2010, 4:08 pm #7

what bellend stands behind a net anyway, unless your clinically insane (your not Ste B are you???)
find something else to moan about

Barmy Army
Barmy Army

July 21st, 2010, 4:55 pm #8

If you have been to any games, then you will see the hardcore vocal support usually stand behind the goal.

Probable board member
Probable board member

July 21st, 2010, 7:31 pm #9

The Linnets Millbank Stadium was full to the rafters last night already there's plans to build two 2000 seater stands with executive boxes. Phase 2 will include a retractable roof and undersoil heating and an arch bigger than Wembly
get a life

chris drury
chris drury

July 21st, 2010, 7:39 pm #10

What was the gate?
a fella, football genius can't even spell Wembley right. Why don't you give your sarcastic posts more credibility by using your real name.People like you are just going to have to live with the fact that certain people have worked very hard and Runcorn Linnets have got the best ground in the town they could have hoped for with the money available. I for one am delighted with this,what I don't understand is why people are so bitter about it

Confirmation of reply: