How very strange

How very strange

Concerned Fan
Concerned Fan

September 28th, 2009, 9:12 am #1

That both the club secretary and club press officer both conviniently forgot to take any minutes or notes at the Q&A session on Saturday.

You do wonder why these events are held.
More a case of saying "Fans want answers, we must be seen to be doing something", but rather than holding an event in Runcorn, so the people of Runcorn can ask questions. The event is held after a home game in Northwich, when a lot of fans have to dash off home.

Deano
Deano

September 28th, 2009, 9:54 am #2

Lets not make something out of nothing. The Q&A was open to all so lets not make it was a secret event so that the club did not have to give out secret information!!! It was a Q&A for updates and gerneral info so minutes in any business of this kind of event would not be taken. I am sure the AGM will produce minutes for trust members.

Typical that after a 5-1 win ( dont worry we know this doesnt make a season ) all we can document about the weekend is a snipe at people for something that was put on for the fans. It was the best place for fans, at home after a game!

I wont put my name, as Im scared of you knowing wh

September 28th, 2009, 11:43 am #3

Urkey has covered off all the questions on the proper forum. Like Deano says is this all you can whinge about after the team won 5-1. Why didn't you come the Q&A yourself then you'd have known what was asked and what was said. Obviusly not really " a concerned fan " are we, just a moaning fucker.

September 28th, 2009, 12:40 pm #4

it is obviously super fan gregor the only person in the world who cannot see there is no requirement to keep minutes for an informal q&a session that was set up for the fans and not for the so called fans who only want to go if they dont pay and expect to get a medal at the end of the season(that was the funniest ever proposing a medal for himself and darren.
just to clarify things i dont go to the games and may not even attend when they move back to runcorn because of backstabbing idiots like the aformentioned greg and darren so i am not a board member in disguise.
i have watched this club from the outside develop and must say i have never heard such mindless drivel as what comes out of a certain few people on here at times who really cannot seem to handle the fact that they are not qualified to operate on the board and prob never will be, also rather than slag off everything they do try helping in some way. sorry i forgot darren does sterling work with his so called supporters team, talk about laughable.

Concerned fan
Concerned fan

September 28th, 2009, 12:41 pm #5

Urkey has covered off all the questions on the proper forum. Like Deano says is this all you can whinge about after the team won 5-1. Why didn't you come the Q&A yourself then you'd have known what was asked and what was said. Obviusly not really " a concerned fan " are we, just a moaning fucker.
For info, I was in the room and actually asked a question.
Shouldnt be hard to narrow it down.

September 28th, 2009, 12:50 pm #6

so why on earth do you want minutes then

September 28th, 2009, 5:01 pm #7

it seems you have no answer to that one

September 28th, 2009, 5:35 pm #8

cos the retard has probably forgotten his own question

fred
fred

September 29th, 2009, 8:11 am #9

it seems you have no answer to that one
A club of Linnets stature should always keep minutes.
The first opinion on here is dead right, don't knock him.
Get the basics right then move forward.

September 29th, 2009, 11:16 am #10

It wasn't an official meeting you muppet, so there was no need for minutes to be taken. Things like minutes are taken at AGM's not just a normal Q&A session so people know where the club is up to regarding the ground.

Confirmation of reply: