Guaranteed win tomoz for mong

Guaranteed win tomoz for mong

Onslo
Onslo

April 16th, 2012, 8:06 pm #1

According to the Linnets forum there's no need for you lot to turn up tomorrow night as Wilksey and his soldiers are going to put their guns on the ground and surrender to the mighty mong like Bacup did.

farmer giles
farmer giles

April 16th, 2012, 8:13 pm #2

Is that what the lillets did on saturday to padiham ? Lie down and play dead?

Onslo
Onslo

April 16th, 2012, 8:16 pm #3

According to the Linnets forum there's no need for you lot to turn up tomorrow night as Wilksey and his soldiers are going to put their guns on the ground and surrender to the mighty mong like Bacup did.
Saturday against Padiham meant **** all. We won our cup final according to you lot, that's one thing more than you lot are gonna win! I was just pointing out that at least it will go into the last week of the season as Ashton will bend over and be shafted big time!

Probable board member
Probable board member

April 16th, 2012, 8:24 pm #4

if you knew ste wilkes and ste cunny you know that is wrong.just saying that is wrong.

Onslo
Onslo

April 16th, 2012, 8:33 pm #5

Look at the bottom of Barry's match report then! IT WILL HAPPEN..

Steve Wilkes
Steve Wilkes

April 16th, 2012, 8:35 pm #6

Hi Onslo, though i don't think that is your real name, my real name is Steve Wilkes, manager of Ashton Athletic. Someone has just rang me and told me to have a look on here, which i stopped doing over 18 months ago by the way, because someone was saying my team are going to roll over and have are bellies tickled. I must admit i do like my belly being tickled at times, but not when i'm at a football match. Just so you know i'll be playing my full Youth team tomorrow night as i'm saving the first team lads for the St Helens game two weeks tonight. Hope this clears things up for you Mr Onslo.

cunny
cunny

April 16th, 2012, 9:13 pm #7

just want to let all the people of runcorn know that ashton athletic have put a special price on the gate for tomorrows game against town, we feel it would be unfair to charge all supports the usual £5 entry for a game of this importance so as we do with all our youth team games we will be offering free entry so that you can see wilkes and cunny s future fledglings in action, the secret is out that we are playing the youth team as this has been leaked to the match reporter of runcorn town, we will be holding a full internal club investigation into this leak as we felt that this would be the best way to beat the team that is 2nd in the prem division chasing a title

p.s runcorn town have scored 39 goals in their last 11 games do you honestly think we would put our kids into that sort of fixture you ******* idiots, our first team got beat 4-1 at their place early on so they are a team that does not need to be handed a fixture to help them try and win the league, THEY HAVE BEEN DOING IT THEM SELVES ALL SEASON

3rd fella with a bloody badger
3rd fella with a bloody badger

April 16th, 2012, 9:16 pm #8

Ashton are now officially my second favourite team after town!!!

Jeff
Jeff

April 16th, 2012, 9:19 pm #9

just want to let all the people of runcorn know that ashton athletic have put a special price on the gate for tomorrows game against town, we feel it would be unfair to charge all supports the usual £5 entry for a game of this importance so as we do with all our youth team games we will be offering free entry so that you can see wilkes and cunny s future fledglings in action, the secret is out that we are playing the youth team as this has been leaked to the match reporter of runcorn town, we will be holding a full internal club investigation into this leak as we felt that this would be the best way to beat the team that is 2nd in the prem division chasing a title

p.s runcorn town have scored 39 goals in their last 11 games do you honestly think we would put our kids into that sort of fixture you ******* idiots, our first team got beat 4-1 at their place early on so they are a team that does not need to be handed a fixture to help them try and win the league, THEY HAVE BEEN DOING IT THEM SELVES ALL SEASON
great two see Wilkesy and Cunny reply

3rd fella with a diseased dog
3rd fella with a diseased dog

April 16th, 2012, 9:21 pm #10

Onslo is also my 2nd favourite obese virgin after susan boyle!!!

Confirmation of reply: