good luck gne

good luck gne

clive grogan
clive grogan

December 2nd, 2011, 3:48 pm #1

ithink gne are a bunch of bellends but for the next two weeks i wish them all the best v the filth. up the linnets.

Probable board member
Probable board member

December 2nd, 2011, 4:01 pm #2

Well from where you are in the League I should hope you want the linnets to go up as there aint much further down to go.

But thinking about even if your support helps GNE, Town will still have finished further in the vase comp than you managed, and will still be higher in the league than you.

Dont worry though.... You still have more fans haha.

Him
Him

December 3rd, 2011, 1:26 am #3

ithink gne are a bunch of bellends but for the next two weeks i wish them all the best v the filth. up the linnets.
Do one Grogan, Linnets can't even beat AFC Liverpool, the mighty town beat them TWICE!

Good Luck to Winsford on Saturday and Ashton Athletic next Tuesday, I wonder how much longer will the fans stick around with a team, not moving forward and finishing in the same position, year after year?

Also Grogan ask yourself this question, if Town are filth, and have "hardly any support" then how have they managed promotion for the last 2 years in a row and reached the top of the league this year?

I wold be happy if Town finish in the top 4!

you
you

December 3rd, 2011, 1:37 am #4

listen XXXXXXX town do NOT have any support hence a mini bus for a good cup away day ( the word mini gives it away ) what i would say though is town have suppassed all expectations and good luck to them . BUT you do not represent Runcorn and never will . giz a kiss x x x
Last edited by dypam on December 4th, 2011, 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

eddie
eddie

December 3rd, 2011, 8:59 am #5

I think linnets deserve better than you
the people who run the club must be embarrassed by your foul mouth
Can't understand why they stand back and don't denounce you
RIP

Probable board member
Probable board member

December 4th, 2011, 8:09 am #6

Well from where you are in the League I should hope you want the linnets to go up as there aint much further down to go.

But thinking about even if your support helps GNE, Town will still have finished further in the vase comp than you managed, and will still be higher in the league than you.

Dont worry though.... You still have more fans haha.
How childish. Grow up with your stupid comments. You are just as immature as SOME people on here.

Confirmation of reply: