FAO Runorn Linnets reporter

FAO Runorn Linnets reporter

Barry
Barry

April 10th, 2012, 7:51 am #1

It's RUNCORN TOWN not visitors! Get over your bitterness. You were the better team...you won.

There is another team in Runcorn. For directions? Just look above you in the league

Probable board member
Probable board member

April 10th, 2012, 7:57 am #2

"it was all Runcorn"
Obviously, given both sides are called Runcorn!

Barry
Barry

April 10th, 2012, 7:57 am #3

It's RUNCORN TOWN not visitors! Get over your bitterness. You were the better team...you won.

There is another team in Runcorn. For directions? Just look above you in the league
I mean 'Runcorn'!! D'oh!!

window cleaners win
window cleaners win

April 10th, 2012, 7:59 am #4

what about Albion , i think they could claim to be the team with RUNCORN in their name the longest

Probable board member
Probable board member

April 10th, 2012, 8:30 am #5

They don't even name the opposition, simply referring to them as "away team".
I also laugh at how every home game the reporter gives mention to the superb Linnets pitch, while slating every away clubs surface.
I would say the majority there yesterday were interested observers, rather than fans of either club. Simply fans of football in Runcorn.

Ste Biggy
Ste Biggy

April 10th, 2012, 2:37 pm #6

Very honourable for Town to publish a match report on their official website labelling one of their players a " headless chicken ". Im sure that will give him the confidence boost he needs.

And the less said about the rest of Barrys report, the better.

Probable board member
Probable board member

April 10th, 2012, 2:50 pm #7

Keep mentioning Town mate, not heard you mention much about the game you won.

Barry
Barry

April 10th, 2012, 3:09 pm #8

Very honourable for Town to publish a match report on their official website labelling one of their players a " headless chicken ". Im sure that will give him the confidence boost he needs.

And the less said about the rest of Barrys report, the better.
No different than my reports have ever been. I call it as it is...the fact that you don't like it is of supreme indifference. I'm not writing it for you but you're reading it and advertising it for me on here and doubless on the RL official site too. More hits for Town website and publicity for Town...job done. Thanks. As to calling Danny a 'headless chicken'...he was. I'm equally liberal with my praise for him and others when we win. Which is most of the time...look at the league. DOWN not up

Probable board member
Probable board member

April 10th, 2012, 3:15 pm #9

And believe me, what the manager doubtless said to them afterwards will make 'headless chicken' look like a love letter.

Probable board member
Probable board member

April 10th, 2012, 4:13 pm #10

A refreshing report. Much better than the mundane regurgitation that the Linnets report offers each game - fit in "Faithful" "perfect/poor surface" (Depending if its home or away), references to the "MLS/Hallmark security" and then a sly dig at the referee/linesman if the Linnets have got beat.

One thing that is evident, is that the Millwank needs more covered accomodation. The numbers in that covered shed on Monday would have exceeded the safety limit on it (Not that its busy there every game). As pointed out in the match report, the location of the tea bar and toilets also needs to be addressed. They need to be located on the ground itself. A ground based tea bar would double the revenue on it and also mae the visit more attractive to fans.

Confirmation of reply: