Eeee by gum Mr Wilkes

Eeee by gum Mr Wilkes

I wont put my name, as Im scared of you knowing wh

September 9th, 2009, 4:02 pm #1

You dont appreciate players telling you they are leaving by text message, yet you quite happily drop players by text message. Talk about double standards.
I suppose its hard to find decent players in your litle circle of mates from backwardsville, but theres no need to shit on the decent ones who arrive at the club.

September 9th, 2009, 5:16 pm #2

And no suprise that once he changes the team around we then go onto lose games!

September 9th, 2009, 5:31 pm #3

Just get rid of the man,how many more excused can you make???

Removal man
Removal man

September 9th, 2009, 5:44 pm #4

Last 5 games
won 1 after extra time against a u19 team
lost 4

conceded 16 goals

now 11th in the table
thats as good as it will ever be under Wilkes

what will the turd polishers come up with next?
'were only losing 3-0 this season, last season it was 4-0'

September 10th, 2009, 7:18 am #5

Why dont some of you ex-players and parents of ex-players just try and understand that your not good enough !!! Take them rose tinted specs off and stop thinking your better than the rest....

Runcorn Home and Away
Runcorn Home and Away

September 10th, 2009, 8:10 am #6

They might not be good enough, but they are better than the current crop of crap we have, who arent even at the standard of "Not good enough".
I dont knw where Wilkes gets these players from, but he certainly hasnt seen them play at this level before.
At least we can look forward to a local derby at Runcorn Town next season.

Time to bring someone like Derek Brownbill in.

Daz law
Daz law

September 10th, 2009, 8:34 am #7

I personal think derek would do a great job at the club , Speically when he been at this level before a do it all with warrington town maybe its time to bring in a director of football and see over the team and steve wilkes .

Picnic
Picnic

September 10th, 2009, 11:25 am #8

This is the bloke who was encouraging the Doc to move us to Widnes joining his managerial tenure. When the fans expressed their concerns to him regarding this matter he was at best dismissive of them. Not to mention his generousity in handing out lucrative contracts which crippled the club financially, failiure to progress the careers of any of his players (how many of the 1996-1998 squad went on to better things), the manner in which he managed to dismantle a squad overnight, which contained several experienced players of Conference ability without giving them an opportunity to prove their worth.

September 10th, 2009, 12:08 pm #9

You dont appreciate players telling you they are leaving by text message, yet you quite happily drop players by text message. Talk about double standards.
I suppose its hard to find decent players in your litle circle of mates from backwardsville, but theres no need to shit on the decent ones who arrive at the club.
what a joke

September 10th, 2009, 3:28 pm #10

I personal think derek would do a great job at the club , Speically when he been at this level before a do it all with warrington town maybe its time to bring in a director of football and see over the team and steve wilkes .
Daz, you come up with some crap, you will think you can be manager next.

Confirmation of reply: