Clotworthy

Clotworthy

Bobbie G
Bobbie G

October 13th, 2010, 6:57 am #1

I see the 'trust' have co-opted some other poor beggar called
Clotworthy, no disrespect to this person as I do not know
him personally, but an appropiate title to describe the
the abilities of the so calleds Board of Directors, having a laugh aren't you!!!

Probable board member
Probable board member

October 13th, 2010, 7:34 am #2

all these new co-opted board members and not once have they tried to improve the trust membership wonder why.

ed
ed

October 13th, 2010, 7:44 am #3

Bobbie ...........he is a she.....

Bobbie G
Bobbie G

October 13th, 2010, 8:31 am #4

Sorry Ed, (and to Ciaran), no offence meant but I always had this spelling, (Ciaran), spelt as it is on the website, as a mans name. Best of luck to her in her new role.(She will need it!)

Probable board member
Probable board member

October 13th, 2010, 3:54 pm #5

the abilities of the so calleds Board of Directors, having a laugh aren't you!!!
All more of the clique to ensure that votes are rigged and corruption can be upheld at the December AGM.
Jobs for the boys need to remain with the boys.
Closed shop policy, "By the few, for the few".

ste b
ste b

October 13th, 2010, 4:22 pm #6

like i've said the few will take the linnets down.they be dead within 3 seasons if that clique is still in charge.

Ste Biggy
Ste Biggy

October 13th, 2010, 6:26 pm #7

"they be dead within 3 seasons if that clique is still in charge".

Thats one of the stupidest DYPAM comments for a good while.

The primary objective of the people that are in charge now is to make sure the club runs within its means, and this will always be the case while they are there.

Bobbie G
Bobbie G

October 13th, 2010, 7:24 pm #8

Who is actually in charge, in any group of people, in any type of enterprise,
or endeavour, someone will take the lead, who is it? Seriously does anyone know?
Whose into the Local Council, who is the 'Runcorn Linnets person', into that crowd
of free loaders!

Probable board member
Probable board member

October 13th, 2010, 7:53 pm #9

Come on Bignall even your not that stupid, Greenwood, Pritchard, Waddington, Johnston, Ramsden, all in it for themselves.
You even have some of that group with pathetic titles such as Life President, for a guy whos been involved and watcing the club for little over 6 years and has no football knowledge what so ever.
The progression of the club has been poor, they have failed to deliver a site at the College Campus as they couldnt raise the means nedded and as a result are now playing in a council facility thats got more grants than an episode of Brookside.
A club that at any given opportunity, as long as it suits, stealing the history of Runcorn Fc and trying to pass it off as its own, should be called Runcorn Cuckoos not Linnets.
How many people have walked away from offering support and help due to the actions of those on the board?
Why, as highlghted above, have instances of board room voting corruption never been taken to task or any action taken place?
Why has anyone with an alternative view been banned from the clubs official forum?
Why was McNally offered the managers job, before the interviews and application process had even been completed?
Why have people been co-opeted onto the board, when no invites for submission have been made public in order for others to attempt to fill these roles?
Why has Phil Wainwright held an uneleceted position on the board for a period of 4 years?

Bobbie G
Bobbie G

October 13th, 2010, 8:58 pm #10

Will someone answer the questions posed by The Probable Board Member, does anyone on the Committee at Runcorn Linnets FC actually write on this chat site? Why do people not JUST be straight and give their real names? (I will if you do!!!!) WHO makes money from us sad people using this site?

Confirmation of reply: