Caz

Caz

I wont put my name, as Im scared of you knowing wh

September 16th, 2009, 10:57 pm #1

for gods sake caz has gone, whats he gonna do now?

stop the fuck cryin, moaning and support the team. sorry you cannot even manage that.

phil
phil

September 16th, 2009, 11:56 pm #2

whats goin on at runcorn town. Why are they holding there sportsman's evening at Quayside and not at pavilions have they fell out with the owners.

FALLON
FALLON

September 17th, 2009, 7:10 am #3

Nothing's going on. We are simply having it at The Quayside as all three rooms at Pavilions are booked on that night. We want to try a Sportsman's on a Saturday as the last couple we have had have been on Friday's. Simples!

Trevor
Trevor

September 17th, 2009, 8:21 am #4

why arent the linnets doing these dinners anymore

david dutton
david dutton

September 17th, 2009, 9:59 am #5

good luck Martin, having helped Glyn run a couple of these for The Linnets, i hope the evening will be a great success. yes i agree the linnets should run another sporting evening in a good location like The Quayside. They can be very profitable events, you do need a room that can cater for 125-150 with reasonable food, and a sportsman and comedian that fires the interest in the event.

The Linnets ran two, The Holiday Inn and The Quayside

September 17th, 2009, 10:48 am #6

They tried to run a 3rd & failed.

runnerglyn
runnerglyn

September 17th, 2009, 4:21 pm #7

September 17th, 2009, 8:05 pm #8

Well done turn coat

WPBA
WPBA

September 18th, 2009, 8:31 am #9

In reality, Runcorn Town are the senior team in Runcorn.
Runcorn linnets is not Runcorn FC, it might have a few ex Runcorn fans following them and involved with them, but so does Runcorn Town.
Runcorn Town have played in Runcorn for numerous years, wehere Runcorn Linnets have never ever played a game in the Town.
Runcorn Town are based at the heart of the community, they are ivolved n community projects, they run weekly activities on the local social scene and they operate a reserve team.
Runcorn Town have their own ground that is now NWCL standard, a ground in a better footballing location than Halton Sports offers.
Runcorn Town have a shirt sponsor and a lot more pitchside sponsors than Runcorn Linnets.

Dou think the community of Runcorn will welcome Runcorn Linnets with open arms when they start playing at Halton Sports?
More and more people are showing an interest in Runcorn Town.
We will soon see that Runcorn Town are the bgger of the two clubs.

September 18th, 2009, 9:36 am #10

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Do you have Pigs flying across the pitch before every game as well. Dream on, is this the Runcorn Town that was once called Mond Rangers and had to change its name. And as for your ground being NWC standard please check again before stating comments like that. Me personnally i'd like to see you in the league so people could see how poor you really are. Anyway good luck in your venture i think you might just need it, and please video those Pigs at your next home game oink oink.

Confirmation of reply: