Another defeat for Halton FC Prescott of Oblivion

Another defeat for Halton FC Prescott of Oblivion

Simon
Simon

August 27th, 2005, 4:03 pm #1

This joke of a club should simply fold and save the embarassment it brings to the people and town of Runcorn.

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 30th, 2005, 6:57 am #2

Go and watch Mond you cretin

runcorn roger
runcorn roger

August 31st, 2005, 5:48 am #3

Well said anon send all the nob heads down weston point to join the halfbreeds already there...ON THE CORN!

a
a

August 31st, 2005, 1:13 pm #4

is that so roger, we will bear that in mind when you come knocking at christmas for a ground share cos you cant afford the rent at prescot.

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 31st, 2005, 3:19 pm #5

Its all getting boring,get behind your team whether its Runcorn or Mond.We all can read the results in the paper and dont need a repeat on here by someone who gloats when they get beat.If you have nothing constructive to say keep stum.I have not heard the regular Runcorn fans slagging Mond,so lets be sensible and go your own way,this site is for Runcorn fans.

once a linnet
once a linnet

August 31st, 2005, 9:20 pm #6

i agree, while you have snides like paul and runcorn roger posting spiteful childish comments on this site it makes me ashamed to be a runcorn fan. Like ste big I am now deleting the lot of you . Y ou make me sick. I wont be watching the team anymore either, I shall find something more constructive to do with my saturdays. Or maybe find a club that isnt full of moaners and backstabbers. Goodbye to you all, you deserve each other.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 1st, 2005, 7:28 am #7

You will probably find that when the turncoats to Mond finally realise that Runcorn are stuck in Prescot for the forseable future,and when the Mond site is up and running the back biting will stop,as most of the moaning is from these people.It will be interesting to see when this site is up and running,and the honeymoon period is over,what posts this site receives.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 1st, 2005, 2:29 pm #8

Just for the record, the Mond site, when it is up and running properly, will not have a forum on it. Also I notice again that there is nothing on Runcorn FC Halton games on this forum to get debate going? How can anything positive about Runcorn FC Halton be discussed if nothing is posted?

There are no posts at all about the Ferriby game. There are no posts at all about the Marine game. What were these games like? From what I hear, the Ferriby match was most unlucky as we should have been 4-0 up by half time, and was simply a case of inexperience. What was the Marine game like? Was 0-0 a deserved scoreline or should one team have won?

Its all well and good saying about "the turncoats to Mond... back biting and moaning" (sorry but I cannot see much evidence of this), but there not much Runcorn FC Halton stuff to discuss on here is there? Start posting some things on the team, positive or not, otherwise just shut the flamin site down and have done.

FALLON
FALLON

September 1st, 2005, 2:30 pm #9

For some reason my name did not register

Charlie
Charlie

September 1st, 2005, 5:31 pm #10

This joke of a club should simply fold and save the embarassment it brings to the people and town of Runcorn.
Fallon asked for news on the marine game so here goes.

I personally thought we played alright on monday, we played better as a team than the other games and we seem to be starting to play together. The players are shouting to each other and jeering each other on.

We had loads of shots on goal and i thought we were the stronger team. We defo should have come away with 3 points.

The thing we are lacking is someone who can actually get it in the goal. The shots we had were on target but were not hit hard enough and convincing enough.

It was good to see that Nicky Young is still crap, didnt rate him when he played with us and still dont.

All in all i think we look quite good considering we have virtually started with a new team from scratch. I think people need to give us a chance b4 anyone starts slagging the team and carrager off.

Hope this all makes sence

Confirmation of reply: