Alty game on Tuesday

Alty game on Tuesday

Ste Biggy
Ste Biggy

October 10th, 2004, 10:44 pm #1

How does everyone think we will get on? I no the first thing that will come into most heads is that we will get beat but i dont think we will.

We are picking up points at home this season and Alty have only won 1 game away. A draw will be a good result but I think we will win this one.

Runcorn 1 - 0 Alty.

FALLON
FALLON

October 10th, 2004, 11:46 pm #2

I will be well happy with a draw, although I do think that we could win, especially given the fact that Coburn (their rather good keeper!) may be out.

coiled spring
coiled spring

October 11th, 2004, 7:01 am #3

How does everyone think we will get on? I no the first thing that will come into most heads is that we will get beat but i dont think we will.

We are picking up points at home this season and Alty have only won 1 game away. A draw will be a good result but I think we will win this one.

Runcorn 1 - 0 Alty.
2-0 home win that's if the playing surface is ok after the nobheads with oval BALLS have not turned it into a farmers field.......p.s. why do seagulls have wings....so they can beat the widdies to the tip

The Executioner
The Executioner

October 11th, 2004, 2:54 pm #4

We wre promised new faces on the pitch for tomorrow,s game.Its all gone quiet,anybody with any news.

Spud
Spud

October 11th, 2004, 3:20 pm #5

Marti Caine is hosting a special edition of New Faces. Scheduled to appear are Lenny Henry, Jim Davidson & Lena Zavaroni.

Zavaroni will be on the bench...apparently she's hungry for the chance to play !

Ste Biggy
Ste Biggy

October 11th, 2004, 5:04 pm #6

We were promised that we would be rid of 2 or 3 players by the time we play Alty, but there was not time scale given on signings, Lighty just said he has a few lined up.

Lighty for Runcorn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ste
Ste

October 11th, 2004, 7:05 pm #7

2-0 home win that's if the playing surface is ok after the nobheads with oval BALLS have not turned it into a farmers field.......p.s. why do seagulls have wings....so they can beat the widdies to the tip
Those knobheads with the oval ball had 11000 in the stadium at the weekend , how many will we take, 200 at most. When we get our own ground and more than a minibus full of supporters then feel free to make childish comments. It is attitudes like yours that stop more fans over the water going to games.I think its about time you grew up, silly boy. Now for the childish reply........

coiled spring
coiled spring

October 12th, 2004, 5:47 am #8

childish reply eh ok then.....goo goo sniffle sniffle..NO I MUSN'T i sound like a darksider when the chippie's shut.......and by the way there were four teams playing on sunday plus other supporters so 11000 aint all you make it out to be....we dont want widdies supporting RUNCORN....now use your brain before you attempt to reply

coiled spring
coiled spring

October 12th, 2004, 5:50 am #9

check out the alty web site..there even easier to wind up than the gippo's from over the water

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 12th, 2004, 8:17 am #10

childish reply eh ok then.....goo goo sniffle sniffle..NO I MUSN'T i sound like a darksider when the chippie's shut.......and by the way there were four teams playing on sunday plus other supporters so 11000 aint all you make it out to be....we dont want widdies supporting RUNCORN....now use your brain before you attempt to reply
....we dont want widdies supporting RUNCORN....

Which is why your supporters hand out leaflets advertising your games at Widnes matches begging us to turn up and watch your team. How many times have Widnes supporters done that at your games? You only get 150 people from Runcorn watching your games. Something to think about, there are more Widnes supporters in Runcorn than Runcorn supporters in Runcorn. Watching Runcorn must make a nice family afternoon out seeing as all 150 of you are related to each other.

Confirmation of reply: