Another Coverup in progress

Another Coverup in progress

?
?

June 13th, 2004, 4:37 pm #1

somebody asks why a white hat can pee in a cup at mcf and not get into trouble, and all of a sudden, it gets deleted. Boy, freedom of speech in action over there.

FINN
FINN

June 14th, 2004, 12:07 am #2

Someone got in trouble for peeing in a cup?

?
?

June 14th, 2004, 4:03 am #3

We don't know - it was deleted. A couple of whites said leave it alone, and then it was gone.

Doin' Time
Doin' Time

June 14th, 2004, 8:12 pm #4

Hey question mark guy... Can you please use a screenname other than ?.... I'm with you though, it was covered up real quik like and the post gone... What's up wit dat? Can anyone fill us in the Sgt. that peed in a cup... Was it Porter? lmao...

Question Mark Guy
Question Mark Guy

June 14th, 2004, 11:19 pm #5

Sure did get gone quick over there. Of course when a white hat screws up, they always try to make like it didn't happen. There or any where else. But over there at miami they do it regularly. And I have never had to pee in a cup. We have plenty of staff latrines.

Doin' Time
Doin' Time

June 15th, 2004, 4:18 am #6

Hey, all them Sgt.'s over there seem to be getting very full of themselves lately... That's OK though, cause seems like MCF goes through more Sgt.'s than anything else... So just wait a minute and you'll see all of these fly by night Sgt.'s will be Wal-Mart greeters before you know it...

Question Mark Guy
Question Mark Guy

June 15th, 2004, 2:14 pm #7

You saw that little speech from the one concerning leadership. Wow, is he on drugs or what? And then says he won't check the responses. All that shows is he lies like the rest of them over there. Some of these guys put those little white hats on, and they end up wearing a size or two bigger hat. All that hat really means is they got a nine per cent raise, not a sign from God. The flagship of doc. Again, wow. And speaking of all that, word on the street is the one who is transfering to medaryville got another piece of paper put in his packet. Something about not playing well with others. Of course he won't admit to it. Him and his boss don't see eye to eye over there. So he's taking his little marbles and going to play somewhere else.

Doin' Time
Doin' Time

June 15th, 2004, 3:39 pm #8

Agree with you with the exception that the tranfer guy whom I've got to known a bit seems to be a pretty good guy. I can't say nothing bad about his situation. I do however feel that a lot of the stuff going on between him and his superiors are a result from him posting on these forums, which is exactly why we should use screen names. Anyone with a reasonable mount of DOC experience should know that stuff you say on these sites will come back to haunt you eventually. It could in different ways. I know how the DOC plays games, I know that if I posted my real name... The crap would hit the fan... I don't think I have said anything that would be considered a security issue... And as long as WE continue to fight for and practice our FREEDOM SPEECH, then eventually the truth about DOC and their games will come out... Hopefully, to make it a better place for ALL involved... If the public only knew the crap that their tax dollars was paying for... And I don't just mean the inmates...

Question Mark Guy
Question Mark Guy

June 15th, 2004, 5:37 pm #9

Well, I don't know, just things that I have heard, but a LOT of his co-workers say he is a little full of himself too. With that, I agree, if state don't come after you, then some of those self righteous mcf'ers come down on you. I have seen them do several they don't agree with, or who says something that doesn't make them look good. Just like that p'ing in a cup thing, why is that gone. And the excuse that everyone has done it at work just sucks. There are plenty of places to go, you don't need to use a cup. But, all they do is cover up what they do, and bust the staff for doing the same thing. Maybe that leadership guy needs to look at a new career at the walmart. Sounds like he might be a good people greeter.