Another attempt to cover up facts with B.S. Another one of his "pro staff" statements

Another attempt to cover up facts with B.S. Another one of his "pro staff" statements

Question Mark Guy
Question Mark Guy

June 18th, 2004, 5:46 am #1

""but I can say that I support the Sgt. at MCF. He’s been a friend for 14 years and I do not believe him capable of what he is accused of.""

The sgt. slapped an officer and got a 5 day suspension. Seems like he did do what he was accused of. The captain at the farm was demoted and transferred. Seems he did do what he was accused of. A superintendent is facing criminal charges in a county court for what she was accused of. Read in a newspaper a while back where a state supervisor tried to pay somebody to actually kill a staff person up north in a different agency. Where do these supervisors get off thinking they can do absolutely what and when they want to whoever they want.

Doin' Time
Doin' Time

June 18th, 2004, 2:05 pm #2

It's Dease called, SWOLLEN HEAD syndrome...

Question Mark Guy
Question Mark Guy

June 18th, 2004, 4:59 pm #3

LOL,

increased head circumference, Hydrocephalus, progressive macrocrania (abnormally enlarged skull), bulging occiput (the back of the head)

Sad but true.

FINN
FINN

June 19th, 2004, 7:20 am #4

""but I can say that I support the Sgt. at MCF. He’s been a friend for 14 years and I do not believe him capable of what he is accused of.""

The sgt. slapped an officer and got a 5 day suspension. Seems like he did do what he was accused of. The captain at the farm was demoted and transferred. Seems he did do what he was accused of. A superintendent is facing criminal charges in a county court for what she was accused of. Read in a newspaper a while back where a state supervisor tried to pay somebody to actually kill a staff person up north in a different agency. Where do these supervisors get off thinking they can do absolutely what and when they want to whoever they want.
OK Bruce since you quoted me I'll say that I still Support the Sgt. at MCF. If he really slapped an officer I wouldn't, but he accepted the discipline and to me it's a done deal. I'm an officer now once again by choice which kind of blows you ass kisser theory. lol @ Bruse. We're going to meet some day and I'd rather we meet as freinds. It's your choice. I've offered my freindship. So what will you do? You have my e mail.

Question Mark Guy
Question Mark Guy

June 20th, 2004, 9:26 pm #5

And who do you think you are talking to here. Obviously it's another mistake you have made, and yet you never own up to them. An ip address is nothing, if you know how to use them. I can post from any part of the world, and have any ip I want. Whenever I want. Just have to dial one in. $15.00 for the software and you can do the same thing too.
"Accepted" the discipline. Well that is a new one. He did it. Whether you would or not is not the question. He did do it, and he received 5 days off. Blue hat, hmm. Well we will just have to wait and see how that turns out, won't we. Oh, are you now the inmates wife on the other one. She/he seems to have jumped on your bandwagon pretty quick there it seems. And dt, I'm a little distressed with you. Passing around these ip address like this, and especially when you won't even own up to who you really are. But we know, don't we. Couldn't keep it a secret forever.

June 21st, 2004, 2:53 pm #6

I haven't given out any IP Address... You just told on yourself...

So the secret is out HUH? Then who am I?

Question Mark Guy
Question Mark Guy

June 22nd, 2004, 6:20 pm #7

I told on no one. But your ever present little buddy, the one who you threw bail for (said he was a nice guy and all) seems to like to bandy other peoples names around. He is the one that seems to think that he knows who, what where, and when. So, when he started calling me by that name, which by the way is not mine, it was naturally assumed you had shared what you have. Buddies do that from time to time you know. So, keep throwing his bail, and one day he will do to you what he has done to several from where he has worked at. Why do you think he is leaving. He can make all the lame excuses he wants, he got another entry that says he doesn't, won't and can't play well with others. Nothing to do with posting or anything like that. In his little world, there is just one way, his, but his boss, and several others there, thinks otherwise. With the extra large family sized ego that he has, he just took his marbles and went somewhere else. And since we're on names, why does he occasionally go by wow, and then swears it is not him. All is not as it seems dt, take it with a grain of salt.

Doin' Time
Doin' Time

June 23rd, 2004, 1:51 am #8

I hear what your saying, personally I don't know him, but he hasn't given me any reason on here to disrespect him, more the opposite. If you have proof of what your saying, then by all means, back it up... Like him, I have no reason to disrespect you either... Before the QMG screen name, what other name have you used? By the way, WOW and Finn are 2 different people, I looked at the IP Addresses when someone was saying it before... I agree with you on the Sgt.'s on that other site do seem to stick together, I don't see anything wrong with them sticking together as a team. I'm curious about hearing from more than just the 2 blue hats that seem to post with them... Once in awhile I notice that an Anon... person comes on and posts negitive... I refuse to believe that any facility in DOC, except maybe RDC runs so smooth and all the staff get along so well and have nothing bad to say about each other, it just isn't DOC without the soap opera scenery...

FINN
FINN

June 28th, 2004, 11:55 pm #9

Hey DT. Thanks. Funny if QMG reads the other forum he may notice that there has rarely been anything negetive printed about me. QMG, don't feel bad if I called you bruce and your not him. Bruce is what I call all digbats that post negitive/false crap about me. Bruce just became synonimous with numb skull.