General perusing

General perusing

Scott McKay
Scott McKay

December 1st, 2009, 12:06 am #1

Hi, I noticed on yahoo there is a clan mackay. Which I am a inactive member, they mainly are Texans.Facebook has quite a few clan MacKay/mckay groups. Is this clan mackay affilated with any of them?
Cheerio, Scott McKay

Michelle Sandelier, Nat'l Pres.
Michelle Sandelier, Nat'l Pres.

December 1st, 2009, 4:14 am #2

Hi! Clan Mackay Society's Executive Board has a Yahoo! site for our business meetings. I am aware that there is a "splinter group" of individuals who also have a Yahoo! site who are Mackays but not part of Clan Mackay Society USA. They seem to be more a "social group" rather than an organized heritage group and are not sanctioned by Clan Mackay Scotland and our Chief. Michelle

Scott Mckay
Scott Mckay

December 1st, 2009, 11:19 am #3

Thankyou very much. Scott McKay

Jessica Russell
Jessica Russell

December 3rd, 2009, 4:07 pm #4

There are quite of a few of us also from CMS USA that are on FB. Look me up...and you'll see in my groups which ones I have joined.

Be well! Oh, and I haven't forgotten your email request Scott, it's just a really busy time of year for me and I hope to respond this weekend. Thanks for your patience!

Michael McKay
Michael McKay

December 4th, 2009, 3:12 pm #5

I believe I signed up for some Clan Mackay groups on Facebook but I don't recall hearing any replies. Can you check and see if I have a request on your group?

Michael McKay
Michael McKay

December 4th, 2009, 3:12 pm #6

There are quite of a few of us also from CMS USA that are on FB. Look me up...and you'll see in my groups which ones I have joined.

Be well! Oh, and I haven't forgotten your email request Scott, it's just a really busy time of year for me and I hope to respond this weekend. Thanks for your patience!
I believe I signed up for some Clan Mackay groups on Facebook but I don't recall hearing any replies. Can you check and see if I have a request on your group?