Untitled

Untitled

doh!
doh!

June 19th, 2012, 6:00 am #1

So here is the deal, Nucc, the governments, the USDA, state and feds, are against me.

And I am a challenger to them, as to any white; I pick up the rag, and I fight back.

My 100’s of rentals are in question, my cash in the bank is disputed, but it does not make any matter; I PAID CASH FOR NEVERY ONE;

I paid out over 2 million in TAXES, IN THIS LAST YEAR, and hold over 18 million in reserves, not counting cash flow, and all accounting is done by a CPA—not by my hand.

And I’m now a target by the feds—OH yeah! No matter I always win.

God never called me to be a looser, not by any means, take your donations and give it to Christ, as you see fitting. I never took any donations and I never will.

I’m just too rich, too smart, too wise, as given by the bible; tell God, if the God is righteous, Don does NOT quit, and Don does not fail, not I at any time.

You be good Nucc, I count you as a friend.

Don

ReallyOrnery
ReallyOrnery

June 19th, 2012, 6:05 am #2

DOH:

When the American dollar collepes, you can use it for toilet paper. I deal in gold znd silver, the true determiner of wealth.

RO

Don
Don

June 19th, 2012, 6:08 am #3

So here is the deal, Nucc, the governments, the USDA, state and feds, are against me.

And I am a challenger to them, as to any white; I pick up the rag, and I fight back.

My 100’s of rentals are in question, my cash in the bank is disputed, but it does not make any matter; I PAID CASH FOR NEVERY ONE;

I paid out over 2 million in TAXES, IN THIS LAST YEAR, and hold over 18 million in reserves, not counting cash flow, and all accounting is done by a CPA—not by my hand.

And I’m now a target by the feds—OH yeah! No matter I always win.

God never called me to be a looser, not by any means, take your donations and give it to Christ, as you see fitting. I never took any donations and I never will.

I’m just too rich, too smart, too wise, as given by the bible; tell God, if the God is righteous, Don does NOT quit, and Don does not fail, not I at any time.

You be good Nucc, I count you as a friend.

Don
I Don wrote from my heart the post; all is fact, and more to tell

Don

Don
Don

June 19th, 2012, 6:17 am #4

DOH:

When the American dollar collepes, you can use it for toilet paper. I deal in gold znd silver, the true determiner of wealth.

RO
I have no problem with your plan, none at all. Think not I have great reserves.

Christ that is good; that I do not believe in gods, but none the less I’m called to all “good things”. Say Christ in another language, say it in German, or Spanish, talk to me in the many goods, and if God prevails then so be it.

Don