grow up pal!

Observer
Observer

July 11th, 2012, 11:28 am #3

I doubt he'll ever change his behavior.

Alan Baillargeon
Alan Baillargeon

July 11th, 2012, 1:41 pm #4

It reminds me of a time at another forum where he was impersonating another fellow forum poster, forcing the poster to have to get a login, and gerard went on a power-trip and was bragging to this person about how he forced them to login when they posted and how much power he had over them. He had completely no idea how childish and immature it made him look. But, it really explained why he was still living at home at his age without a job.

hop
hop

July 11th, 2012, 3:31 pm #5

Yes he and Janie caused Super to have to go to logins every time you make a post at his forum and bragged about it.

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

July 12th, 2012, 3:39 am #6

Which is good.

Such posters had N54 on supers back, and were well rid of.

Mr D of course, was forced by bravenet to shut shop by Don being racist, or was it sogs?

Rightwingers need to be purged.

Exposing dent
Exposing dent

July 12th, 2012, 10:01 am #7

So, stop lying about it.

July 12th, 2012, 1:26 pm #8

It reminds me of a time at another forum where he was impersonating another fellow forum poster, forcing the poster to have to get a login, and gerard went on a power-trip and was bragging to this person about how he forced them to login when they posted and how much power he had over them. He had completely no idea how childish and immature it made him look. But, it really explained why he was still living at home at his age without a job.
Even I, myself, have proven many times along with many others. He a loser and label is tatooed on him.

He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says,~~~~Jesus Christ"

July 12th, 2012, 1:30 pm #9

So, stop lying about it.
His remedy was to switch to Nietzsche mode. Both lunatics. Nietzsche did on the funny farm and Loco hopes to follow.

He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says,~~~~Jesus Christ"

doh!
doh!

July 12th, 2012, 7:57 pm #10

Drug dealing, Assaulting people in the street, you are one evil son of a bitch, just like your made up god who you think forgives you for your evil, for the price of believing such gormless stupidity.

God loves obviously evil men.