Just A Reminder

Just A Reminder

April 2nd, 2007, 12:46 am #1

Everyone has heard of "Nurses Recognition Week" which has been recognized in Nursing Homes and Hospitals. But June 14th-21st is the 30th Annual NATIONAL NURSING ASSISTANTS WEEK.--Didn't know it existed until recently.My employer neglected to inform me of it---or even RECOGNIZE ME for it either. LOL. Think I'll do something nice for myself!!

simone
simone

April 2nd, 2007, 2:41 am #2

We don't celebrate either one. We celebrate 'Hospital and Healthcare Week' in May.

April 4th, 2007, 3:24 pm #3

Where I work we celebrate Hospital Week, Nurse's Week, and Nursing Assistant's Week. If your employers don't do anything for you do something for yourselves. Have a Potluck meal and someone bring a cake. Ask your bosses if they know that it's your week and would they like to help with the celebration. If not go on without them. Put up flyers so everyone is aware and maybe the nurses will come up with something. Mary

drew
drew

April 18th, 2007, 8:21 pm #4

Everyone has heard of "Nurses Recognition Week" which has been recognized in Nursing Homes and Hospitals. But June 14th-21st is the 30th Annual NATIONAL NURSING ASSISTANTS WEEK.--Didn't know it existed until recently.My employer neglected to inform me of it---or even RECOGNIZE ME for it either. LOL. Think I'll do something nice for myself!!
we celebrated national CNA day just once where I work it was during contract negotiations management had to do something