Footwear

Footwear

Shelley
Shelley

July 20th, 2008, 2:42 am #1

I was wondering what you all wear on your feet while working. The only problem I have is that the ball of my foot is so sore after my shift is over. Any suggestions? I currently wear Rebok Walkers as I always have for everything. Thanks.

chantel
chantel

July 20th, 2008, 3:27 pm #2

Well there are many diffrent knids of shoes that you could wear. I am a CNA and alt of my co workers have that same issue. I would suggest that you wear Crocks. I love crogs and my feet dont hirt at the end of my day. You can either invest in the exspensive ones($29.99-49.99) or just go grab some $10.00 ones at Target or Walmart. Or you can go to like a Work N Gear or a local place that sells scrubs in your area and get some Clogs, which again vary in prices but the are kind of pricey...like $90-100...but maybe you can find some on sale. Alot of people I know love the clogs though...me personally dont like how you have to break them in, plus they make you taller because it has a heel. But try those suggestion, Good Luck!

chicago cna
chicago cna

July 26th, 2008, 5:51 am #3

I was wondering what you all wear on your feet while working. The only problem I have is that the ball of my foot is so sore after my shift is over. Any suggestions? I currently wear Rebok Walkers as I always have for everything. Thanks.
new running shoes every 4 months or so with a good $15 foot support shoe insert after you have loosened up the shoes. I haven't tried those "hospital sandals" from walmart even though they are a lot cheaper. I think they are made for nurses because they don't have to walk fast while they work unlike cna's.

Shelley
Shelley

July 26th, 2008, 9:58 am #4

You are so very right Chicago. Thank you for your input.

CAROL
CAROL

August 4th, 2008, 9:57 am #5

new running shoes every 4 months or so with a good $15 foot support shoe insert after you have loosened up the shoes. I haven't tried those "hospital sandals" from walmart even though they are a lot cheaper. I think they are made for nurses because they don't have to walk fast while they work unlike cna's.
I just got one of those shoes and to be really honest they are really, really comfortable the only think I don't like about it, is the fact that they are made out of rubber and they could be very slippery. But they are really comfortable and cheap too.
Take Care.
Carol