OT - Just a Wigeon photo

OT - Just a Wigeon photo

October 28th, 2011, 5:00 am #1

Thought some of you might enjoy a pretty picture of a Wigeon. I was out today taking some geese and duck photos to add the my reference files...got lots. This hen Wigeon was paddling around btwn me and some sunlit Big Leaf Maples in their yellow/sienna fall colors.

It made for a very golden pond.

...Randy

October 28th, 2011, 1:00 pm #2

October 28th, 2011, 2:16 pm #3

Thought some of you might enjoy a pretty picture of a Wigeon. I was out today taking some geese and duck photos to add the my reference files...got lots. This hen Wigeon was paddling around btwn me and some sunlit Big Leaf Maples in their yellow/sienna fall colors.

...Randy
Wow! eom

October 28th, 2011, 6:53 pm #4

...Randy
At first. Almost fooled me!

....enjoy every sandwich.

October 28th, 2011, 8:55 pm #5

...Randy
absolutely incredible photo!! WOW!!

the color of the water is simply stunning, not to mention the bird.

October 29th, 2011, 2:28 pm #6

...Randy
EOM

October 31st, 2011, 7:24 pm #7

...Randy
Where's Jane and Henry Fonda? LOL Beautiful carving, Randy. Wish I had your talent.
Rich