What happend here?

What happend here?

Robbie
Robbie

December 11th, 2010, 8:13 am #1

Hi everybody, long time no see... apperently!?

I was here a few days ago reading about Ahna, awful to hear about that, what a shame. I'm of the scene a bit because i'm very busy with my company and personal life, but i always keep my eye out for some BL related news. I must confess that I'm not very up2date sometimes, this forum helps me ;-)

Now I see this nice forum al deleted, too bad, i liked reading the articles and looking at the rare pics now and then. Worse then that... I see people i both know and like, talking trash about one another and worse...
@Leon: Drop me a mail please and let's talk this over.
@Steve: The books about Way of the Dragon are very nice, I only bought the (cheaper) paperbacks, hahaha, but nevertheless the pics and info are a true treasure, thanks for that.

Because the forum is gone and these posts are from yesterday, i can only guess what (the hell) happend between u all? I hope things will calm down a bit. If someone cares about talking with me about it, you can drop me a mail. If not... if this trashing continues, i don't think i'll return to this forum again.

Peace and understanding.
Robbie Timmers (Bruce Lee Collector) Holland
robbietimmers@live.nl

Robbie
Robbie

December 11th, 2010, 8:44 am #2

I'm a bit rusty i now see... i found the link to the Bruce Lee Tribute forum again, thank god for that!

Nevertheless people... play nice please. Life's too short!

Greetz Robbie.

SK
SK

December 11th, 2010, 12:09 pm #3

You are spot on!!

Respect please...

SK

Robbie
Robbie

December 11th, 2010, 12:38 pm #4

Hi everybody, long time no see... apperently!?

I was here a few days ago reading about Ahna, awful to hear about that, what a shame. I'm of the scene a bit because i'm very busy with my company and personal life, but i always keep my eye out for some BL related news. I must confess that I'm not very up2date sometimes, this forum helps me ;-)

Now I see this nice forum al deleted, too bad, i liked reading the articles and looking at the rare pics now and then. Worse then that... I see people i both know and like, talking trash about one another and worse...
@Leon: Drop me a mail please and let's talk this over.
@Steve: The books about Way of the Dragon are very nice, I only bought the (cheaper) paperbacks, hahaha, but nevertheless the pics and info are a true treasure, thanks for that.

Because the forum is gone and these posts are from yesterday, i can only guess what (the hell) happend between u all? I hope things will calm down a bit. If someone cares about talking with me about it, you can drop me a mail. If not... if this trashing continues, i don't think i'll return to this forum again.

Peace and understanding.
Robbie Timmers (Bruce Lee Collector) Holland
robbietimmers@live.nl
Because of quick responces made by both parties I can see you both care...

I hope things cool down a bit.

R.

Patrick
Patrick

December 11th, 2010, 1:01 pm #5

Robbie it's nice that you want to act as a peace maker that's good but look by Steve Kerridge doing what he did on here and elsewhere he made the problem worse.
You say both parties, yes you meant Steve and Leon and of course the idiots that get in to the mix.
But as before SK Steve Kerridge will come away smelling of roses just like when he and DT David Tadman played the rolls before.
He's got to much of it at times, but feels cause he is one of the major players in the Leedom he can do as he pleases.

Patrick

SK
SK

December 11th, 2010, 1:12 pm #6

...thanks for the telling off and lesson in how one should conduct themselves here. If it wasn't for people like you, I wouldn't be a 'major player' (hmm) in the "Leedom' (thats a new one)...

Anyway, Patrick (i'll call you that cos you are too shy to give a real name) would it be possible to contact you in regards more lessons on the meaning of life?

Don't forget, if you want to cheer yourself up, go on youtube and type in HERBLONG... He (all 30 people ;) has made some funny parodies which are seriously great, and had my kids laughing all night long.

Other than that Patrick, just go and find a girlfriend....it will chill you out I reckon.

Don't worry Leon, we had our falling out and now all sorted, but these morons keep (or try to keep) the arguments a coming..

Leon, we are cool..

SK

Patrick
Patrick

December 11th, 2010, 1:41 pm #7

First of all Steve I am using fake ip if you and the other fools on here are anything to go by,use my own ip on here to many nasty ones on here that's for sure.
Second you say every one as the right to a opion including your self but your one sided.
And third I'm not a trouble make just someone who would like to see this place back to how it was.

I'll prove my worth by no responding again
Patrick.

SK
SK

December 11th, 2010, 3:45 pm #8

...you're like an old woman going on and on...

Everyone has a right to their own opinion, so Patrick fakeman if you don't respond then you are waivering that right I guess...

Listen, and i'm being honest here - Lets cut thru the bullshit, ... I'm as guilty as the next in posting nasty replies, we are all the same here. But the difference with me is that I don't take anything personally because I really don't give a rats arse. All I know is that no matter what DT and myself produce there will always be morons moaning about it for some reason. But the facts are this: Without DT and myself going to the effort of producing books, magazines etc, there wouldn't hardly be a BL scene for the morons to moan about....

The good news for the normal BL fans is DT and myself WILL be producing many projects for a very longtime, and this I guess is bad news for the morons on the scene who hate what we do...

DT and myself do this for the fans and to keep the memory of BL alive...

So Patrick fakeman you can go and take a running jump because whatever you say or do is really of no interest, so either go away, or just carry on whinging....but at least have some respect for the people who are feeding your BL interest - US..

SK

p.s.
For Herblong- Can you please make another parody with the words above ...Love your work man!! and at least its entertaining unlike the whinging git Patrick fakeman

Susan W
Susan W

December 11th, 2010, 4:32 pm #9

Why are you discriminating against old women now? What would betty say?

SK
SK

December 11th, 2010, 4:57 pm #10

Now thats funny hehe

SK