The Great Debate

The Great Debate

January 26th, 2010, 12:46 am #1

Just curious who everyone thinks is the best forward line in the CIHL. Take into account offensive ability, defensive ability, size, strength, overall dominance etc. Fire away gentleman....

January 26th, 2010, 6:15 am #2

The Braves #19 Steve Wilejto is in my opinion the top player in the CIHL. Best skater in the league, great offensively, and very strong defensively.

January 26th, 2010, 6:27 am #3

Sorry, I misread the question. Must still be rattled from the Bure hit I guess. The top line in the CIHL belongs to the Luckies -(Blair Dinelle,
Derek Dinelle, John Marren).Very solid combination that is brutal to try and defend against.

January 26th, 2010, 7:50 pm #4

Just curious who everyone thinks is the best forward line in the CIHL. Take into account offensive ability, defensive ability, size, strength, overall dominance etc. Fire away gentleman....
:Yes i agree # 19 from the braves is a great player. But lets not forget who was the leading score for the past three years, and came up a little short this year because of suspension. This player is still going strong in the play-offs as well.

Francis Johnson is the best player in the league.

January 26th, 2010, 10:34 pm #5

Has all the tools to being a great player in this League, just has to prove it.
I think every team in the league has a great line, and would be able to make any top two lines on any team. The differance in the teams is that, some teams have three good lines, and these are the teams that will win the CIHL.

January 26th, 2010, 11:12 pm #6

spells winning.

And if you have a couple of great, high scoring and effective d-men, like Jeff Mildenberger and Geoff Morgan of the KID the d-line can become an amazing offensive weapon..

With these two guys finishinbg the regular season with 29 and 28 points respectively, it's tough to zero in on Demmons top performing forward line...

January 27th, 2010, 8:32 am #7

papa how come Geoff Morgan never went and played jr?? i seen him play when he was still in midget and was a pretty good senior player then

January 27th, 2010, 8:40 am #8

Geoff did play jr. he played in P.G. last year and maybe previous years, also very briefly this year, but decided for some reason to move back home and now plays with the Demons.. His twin bro plays with the Sprucekings right now