some credit to hazelton

some credit to hazelton

October 29th, 2009, 9:06 pm #1

i mean i no haz isnt anything special, but im just saying if the wolves wernt a team the steelheads could be even better than they already are if u think about it. take all the good players off the wolves and bam you could have one hell opf a team that would easily slaughter any team in the cihl by 40 goals. get barnes the marshall bros cardinal etc.. i mean the list goes on throw in dykens young devrries i mean effectivly the steelheads literally could be AAA caliber not even joking. if the wolves ever do fold i say they take haz's players and offer a shuttle service to all home games in smithers bam pack the hanger in for some unreal aaa caliber hockey

October 29th, 2009, 10:05 pm #2

It's sad to say but i think you're on to something. If the hazelton team is so desperate for outside players and they don't use their local players, maybe the good players should just leave and play for smithers. But do you think smithers would agree or even let the good hazelton players play at all? I know Mitch Marshall played for smithers before there was a hazelton team and he got barely any ice time. Then again it would be really sad for the wolverine players who might not be able to make another team. PS. 'AAA' you reallty think they could do it?

October 30th, 2009, 2:28 am #3

I wouldn't want to contradict (I know,big word) a couple of big hockey minds like yourselves, but I seem to recall Mitch Marshall playing on the top line most of his time with Steelheads.

October 30th, 2009, 3:48 am #4

that Marshall even played on such a high quality club as the Steelheads...I mean you've got a 'AAA' calibre club there...not just any Tom, Dick or Steve could play for Steelheads...

October 30th, 2009, 4:14 am #5

Speaking of BIG craniums, can't think of any bigger than yours. Gunts either.

October 30th, 2009, 5:24 am #6

what can I say...too much time in the VIP room at the A&W...

October 31st, 2009, 1:18 am #7

Hazelton is off to it's best start ever. They have been in every game except one and have beaten 3 different teams including Smithers. Maybe be satisfied and encouraged with what your team is showing mrwhosit. What exactly do you want? I have seen zero success in Hazelton since entering the league, despite all that amazing local talent.
Go Stamps Go!