Sap

Sap

John Cho
John Cho

December 26th, 2006, 10:46 pm #1

I want to pay tribute to " Sap", the legendary trainer that has been around for decades. I want to hear the best Sap story that you might have(Keep it clean)and I might have a Roast for Sappy here in Prince George. Don Burnstick and I are going to put up dance on Saturday April 14,2007 @ the Prince George Rollerdome. Don will do his thing and we are currently seeking a band for the rest of the nights. Email me or call me for more info (250)640-1085.
sheldon "big guy" bjorklund

Garth Esperance
Garth Esperance

January 1st, 2007, 6:37 am #2

sappy is was born in little pine sask. and he is my bestest buddy and he learned to be a trainer when he started travelling the native hockey circiut with dog lake raiders ... every year from january until end of april he travels and literally lives out of his hockey bag and he calls his trainer bag "the moneymaker" please respond to this message or email me to get info on sappy he trains winning teams from prince george to hobbema to ballaferd to brandon to kenora there isn't a touurny that he ahsn't won sappy is a legend........................................................

sheldon
sheldon

January 3rd, 2007, 6:28 am #3

Please email me any pictures and stuff like that you might have of Sappy to the above email.
Thanx

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 23rd, 2007, 5:05 am #4

I want to pay tribute to " Sap", the legendary trainer that has been around for decades. I want to hear the best Sap story that you might have(Keep it clean)and I might have a Roast for Sappy here in Prince George. Don Burnstick and I are going to put up dance on Saturday April 14,2007 @ the Prince George Rollerdome. Don will do his thing and we are currently seeking a band for the rest of the nights. Email me or call me for more info (250)640-1085.
I DON'T THINK THERE ARE ANY CLEAN STORY'S ABOUT SAPPY

Sappy
Sappy

November 14th, 2007, 3:05 am #5

Sappy will retire at the end of 2008. It will be announced in Split Lake, Manitoba.

His money maker will be shipped to North Battleford and will be hanging on the rafters at the rink... at least then, Battleford will have something to celebrate this spring with it's three teams at the tournament.

gotta go, phone is ringing off the hook.
bye for now.

sheldon
sheldon

November 14th, 2007, 6:10 pm #6

If anyone knows how to contact him, please email me.
sheldon

thomas cardinal
thomas cardinal

December 3rd, 2007, 9:16 pm #7

sappy is was born in little pine sask. and he is my bestest buddy and he learned to be a trainer when he started travelling the native hockey circiut with dog lake raiders ... every year from january until end of april he travels and literally lives out of his hockey bag and he calls his trainer bag "the moneymaker" please respond to this message or email me to get info on sappy he trains winning teams from prince george to hobbema to ballaferd to brandon to kenora there isn't a touurny that he ahsn't won sappy is a legend........................................................
garth your a beaut and sappy is definatly a walking high light real

xox
xox

April 2nd, 2008, 4:24 pm #8

got some bad news, last weekend some idiot stole sappy's "MONEYMAKER" in Meadow Lake.

anonymous
anonymous

April 4th, 2008, 1:32 am #9

he texted me and says someone sponsored him 5 bills for a new bag and is off to regina dis weekend rumor has it he has connections with siga

basilq
basilq

April 7th, 2008, 10:32 pm #10

I saw Sappy at the Oskana Cup in Regina and imagine my surprise when i saw him sitting in the bar upsatairs. LOL