new teams next year?

new teams next year?

March 23rd, 2012, 6:00 pm #1

Just wondering if there will be any new additions to the league next season/ any teams folding next year? I've heard a lot of strong rumors that Hazelton will opt out of the league next year and start their own commercial league or something of that variety... I don't know if that's 100% true but it should be, the team has been brutal ever since they entered the league.

Will 100 Mile ever be back? McKenzie? Ashcroft? Any rumblings around the province of any new clubs?

March 23rd, 2012, 8:33 pm #2

There has been some rumors of Mill Bay(Vancouver Island), Whistler and maybe the return of Sechelt. It is just talk and rumours that we have heard before. But if that did happen Powell River just may go back the two level, AA/AAA system. Also, I think is is more of a pipe dream than any thing else.

March 31st, 2012, 6:53 pm #3

Just wondering if there will be any new additions to the league next season/ any teams folding next year? I've heard a lot of strong rumors that Hazelton will opt out of the league next year and start their own commercial league or something of that variety... I don't know if that's 100% true but it should be, the team has been brutal ever since they entered the league.

Will 100 Mile ever be back? McKenzie? Ashcroft? Any rumblings around the province of any new clubs?
The Hazelton Wolves should just keep their team together and compete in the Smithers rec league. Always looking for new and exciting teams to play