5-3 final

5-3 final

December 5th, 2010, 6:10 am #1

Luckies down the braves, in a much needed victory. Wardrop in net again, it what sounds like a great game!!

December 5th, 2010, 11:23 am #2

good road game by the luckies,they played hard and clean short benched. lake could not stop them all game.
wes played ok but not great, luckies tender played very good,luckies changed there lines up worked great all game,luckies were the better team all night,at the end of the game big number 25 tryed to go after glen kelly of the luckies he seemed mad,know way will glen kelly do anything with big number 25,if big
#25 wants to go that bad then he should take on blair dinelle. that would be a better fight then everyone
would thing it would be. over all good road game by the luckies.ps biggest chump # 11 or 15 from burns
take your pick.

December 5th, 2010, 5:09 pm #3

Hey Sandlak im pretty sure that #25 would destroy any bum from the luckies. I dont know where you come up with this crap. You think your tough guy Blair would have a chance, give your head a shake. And for the biggest chump.... Everyone that i know thinks that the biggest chump in Houston would be YOU. Man you really are a piece of work. I could go on and on about you but i will leave it at that.

December 5th, 2010, 9:37 pm #4

Whos #25 from BL??

December 6th, 2010, 12:46 am #5

That would be big Dave Wiljto.

December 6th, 2010, 1:42 am #6

Hey Sandlak im pretty sure that #25 would destroy any bum from the luckies. I dont know where you come up with this crap. You think your tough guy Blair would have a chance, give your head a shake. And for the biggest chump.... Everyone that i know thinks that the biggest chump in Houston would be YOU. Man you really are a piece of work. I could go on and on about you but i will leave it at that.
sober up before you come on here flapping yer gums...a) thats not my post jackass b) I dont think I would want any luckie dropping the gloves with Big dave, its a good way to put your life in jeopardy...c) I heard from braves fans this morning in BL that the reffing was brutal...I hope the organization kept you away from any phones...

December 6th, 2010, 3:33 am #7

Hey Sandlak maybe if you ever played hockey you could talk crap. MAybe you should to stick with something you know like ringette or curling. It doesnt matter if it was your post or not your it still doesnt take away the fact that your a goof ball. As for the reffing in the game, it wasnt the best but the worst reffing game in Burns would still not be as bad as that other goof ball Ferrels best game in Houston. You guys should be brothers. Also about the phone call your still on that???? I guess you should stick up for your brother.

December 6th, 2010, 3:38 am #8

sober up...

December 6th, 2010, 11:25 pm #9

i did not think the reffing was all that bad . burns was deffinately outplayed for sure that night #18 for the luckies with a hat trick and #12 with 2 goals the changing of lines for the luckies sure seems to be working . And yes sandlak i woould have to agree any luckie going with #25 from BL would be putting a career on the line if he was mad enough . Goaltending i would have to go with the young wardrop , hart let in a couple of weak ones not his best game for sure .
As for biggest CHUMP i am sorry but would have to go with either #24 for braves for the little tantrum after the game and breaking the glass like a little kid who didn't get his lollipop at the candystore or # 10 for braves the guy is just an idiot with all the sleufooting and chicken$h!t stuff asfter the whistle then running to the bench

December 9th, 2010, 4:55 am #10

C'mon boys, #18,#12,#25??????? These teams know each other better than that. Both toolboy and ricki know the players by name, one of you has played for both teams in your time in the league. Lets toss out some names like Ophus,Marren and Wilejto.