Needs new players both

Needs new players both

November 8th, 2010, 1:54 pm #1

offensive and defensive. Needs to be a clearout at the club but obviously that can't happen until Jan when the writing may well be on the wall for us. Difficult to see where the next win is coming from with two away fixtures.

One thing is definite though unless the side improves dramatically the attendance figures are going to continue dropping. It ruins your Saturday going down to the Lane now.

The lack of fight is to me the biggest worry and everyone who says that Blackwell would have got more out of these players is having a laugh. Blackwell's choice of players is one of the reasons we are where we are. Things would be no different if he was in charge. In fact you could put Hitler in charge of this lot and even he wouldn't get a reaction.

FRWL
FRWL

November 8th, 2010, 2:06 pm #2

Are you saying Hitler would have been a good manager?

November 8th, 2010, 2:08 pm #3

No just that his speeches and fear of what he may do might have caused the players to have at least put some effort and fight in.

November 8th, 2010, 2:09 pm #4

How about Churchill?

Huddersfield Blade
Huddersfield Blade

November 8th, 2010, 3:30 pm #5

You can replace it with Churchill if you like - are you wanting to show off your history skills today or something?

November 8th, 2010, 8:22 pm #6

Adolf
Adolf

November 8th, 2010, 10:20 pm #7

offensive and defensive. Needs to be a clearout at the club but obviously that can't happen until Jan when the writing may well be on the wall for us. Difficult to see where the next win is coming from with two away fixtures.

One thing is definite though unless the side improves dramatically the attendance figures are going to continue dropping. It ruins your Saturday going down to the Lane now.

The lack of fight is to me the biggest worry and everyone who says that Blackwell would have got more out of these players is having a laugh. Blackwell's choice of players is one of the reasons we are where we are. Things would be no different if he was in charge. In fact you could put Hitler in charge of this lot and even he wouldn't get a reaction.
Dear Uttersfield,
you will remember how upset I was when ****ing Warnock let us down by letting Wigan win. I expressed my views on you tube.
i am offering you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to support my application to motivate this lot, have you any influence on what passes for leadership at the lane?
I await your comments---but be careful --we have ways and means
A