Fud Livingston with Goff's Royal Garden Orch., December 1923

Fud Livingston with Goff's Royal Garden Orch., December 1923

Ralph Wondraschek
Ralph Wondraschek

June 10th, 2017, 8:18 pm #1

Billboard, December 08, 1923, p.55

Mark H. "Banjo" Goff's Royal Garden Orchestra is at present playing dance dates thru the Carolinas in its fourth tour of the Southeast. The boys pictured above are: Jim Young, Leo Steel, Wilbur Kraft, Goff, Jerry Hogan, Faro Morse, Fud Livingston and Fracis X. Jackson.

June 10th, 2017, 8:50 pm #2

.... the photo?

Albert

Ralph Wondraschek
Ralph Wondraschek

June 10th, 2017, 11:10 pm #3

... microfilm!

As I already wrote, I'm having difficulties uploading photos here on the forum - give me a hint!

June 11th, 2017, 12:29 pm #4

.... provides a pdf or jpg file. Here such machines are available in most public libraries.

Albert

James Kidd
James Kidd

June 11th, 2017, 2:37 pm #5

... microfilm!

As I already wrote, I'm having difficulties uploading photos here on the forum - give me a hint!
Download TinyPic. Easy to add pic or texts to your posts.

Ralph Wondraschek
Ralph Wondraschek

June 11th, 2017, 6:00 pm #6

.... provides a pdf or jpg file. Here such machines are available in most public libraries.

Albert
Don't worry, Albert, we have modern microfilm machines here in Germany - all my scans are jpg files (at 600 dpi, scan size about 4 MB each). The problem was more one of language barrier (English is not my first language).
OK, I've registered with Photobucket.com, now:

Ralph Wondraschek
Ralph Wondraschek

June 11th, 2017, 6:08 pm #7

???

James Kidd
James Kidd

June 11th, 2017, 6:23 pm #8

Download TinyPic. Easy to add pic or texts to your posts.
TinyPic is free and easy to use. For anyone who wants to add pictures and text to their posts, I recommend this app! Once you upload what you want, just copy the link and add it to the post. Forget Dropbox!

Ralph Wondraschek
Ralph Wondraschek

June 11th, 2017, 8:24 pm #9

... how exactly the image upload to this forum is done.
In the meantime, you can view the promised photo if you click on the Photobucket link I've posted in my last message.

Ralph Wondraschek
Ralph Wondraschek

June 12th, 2017, 5:11 pm #10

Billboard, December 08, 1923, p.55

Mark H. "Banjo" Goff's Royal Garden Orchestra is at present playing dance dates thru the Carolinas in its fourth tour of the Southeast. The boys pictured above are: Jim Young, Leo Steel, Wilbur Kraft, Goff, Jerry Hogan, Faro Morse, Fud Livingston and Fracis X. Jackson.
Billboard, January 03, 1925, p.37

The Mark Goff Orchestra left for New York recently to rehearse its new vaudeville act after a tour of Virginia and Tennesse. The personnel of this outfit reads: Petie Shafer, Billy Mirack, Mickey Zest, Baldy Tobias, Mel Souder, Chuck Flesher, Curly Miller, Jack Quick, George Heath, Ray Taylor and Mark Goff.

At this time, Fud was already with the Ben Pollack band.