ALBERT MENTIONED IN ARSC JOURNAL

ALBERT MENTIONED IN ARSC JOURNAL

Laura Demilio
Laura Demilio

November 23rd, 2011, 2:43 pm #1

Albert is listed for his articles in the Fall 2011 issue of the ARSC (Association for Recorded Sound Collectors) Journal, on page 314, under the current bibliography for Jazz, Blues, Gospel.

Beiderbecke, Bix. "The Mystery Trombonist in Bix and Tram's 'Singin' the Blues: Bill Rank or Miff Mole?' by Albert Haim, IAJRC Journal June 2011, p 32-34

Beiderbecke, Bix. "The Story of Bix Beiderbecke's 'Davenport Blues' by Albert Haim, IAJRC Journal March 2011, p. 10-17.

Happy Thanksgiving, all!

Laura

November 23rd, 2011, 4:54 pm #2

I was very happy with the Davenport Blues article.  I sent it to Dick Hyman as a pre-print and he responded, "Thanks for sending me the article on Davenport Blues. It seems to me that you covered every detail!" I tried to be very comprehensive.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too. I will spend a quiet day at home with family and preparing the next WBIX program.

Albert

November 24th, 2011, 3:46 pm #3

Albert is listed for his articles in the Fall 2011 issue of the ARSC (Association for Recorded Sound Collectors) Journal, on page 314, under the current bibliography for Jazz, Blues, Gospel.

Beiderbecke, Bix. "The Mystery Trombonist in Bix and Tram's 'Singin' the Blues: Bill Rank or Miff Mole?' by Albert Haim, IAJRC Journal June 2011, p 32-34

Beiderbecke, Bix. "The Story of Bix Beiderbecke's 'Davenport Blues' by Albert Haim, IAJRC Journal March 2011, p. 10-17.

Happy Thanksgiving, all!

Laura
.... my article about Davenport Blues. Here is the link

http://bixbeiderbecke.com/ArticlesinMagazines.html#DB

When the page opens, you might get a "Message from webpage." Click OK (probably twice). It is not a virus. There is a problem that I have not been able to solve.

Thanks to all who wrote.

Albert

Last edited by ahaim on November 24th, 2011, 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.