I hope i granted all ur request regarding Endless LOve 2 &At the Dolphine Bay...

I hope i granted all ur request regarding Endless LOve 2 &At the Dolphine Bay...

skymavic
skymavic

December 15th, 2003, 10:46 am #1

kei thanks for all those who emailed regarding the site of Endless Love 2 and At the Dolphin Bay....thanks for believing me that i have all the site....thanks for the trust...that's all...thank!!!

Anne
Anne

December 15th, 2003, 1:46 pm #2

hi der, hope u'll also grant my request. I would like to ask for the ringtone(s) of a promise of love at the dolphin bay. pleasseeee.... Thank you in advance.. Btw, my email add is raeanne_17@yahoo.com thanx again. mwah!

mary rose cruz
mary rose cruz

December 16th, 2003, 1:48 pm #3

kei thanks for all those who emailed regarding the site of Endless Love 2 and At the Dolphin Bay....thanks for believing me that i have all the site....thanks for the trust...that's all...thank!!!
ei...paki send naman sakin yung sa dolphi bay...tnx
ito email add ko ha.?
marose8_thaba@yahoo.com

cecil
cecil

December 17th, 2003, 3:45 am #4

Greetings,

Can u send me the whole story of dolphin bay di k n siya ma watch mula ng nag start akong mag work. pls.. send me. if u have

thank

lee
lee

December 17th, 2003, 11:51 am #5

hi! please send me the episode guide of dolphin bay

thanks.

girlie
girlie

December 17th, 2003, 12:24 pm #6

hi! please send me episode guide / summary of dolphin bay. my email add is prolit@info.com.ph

thanks

nicka
nicka

December 22nd, 2003, 3:58 am #7

please send me a copy too. i wasn't able to watch it from the start... please send me a copy of the story... thanks!

chloe
chloe

December 22nd, 2003, 5:29 am #8

send nyo naman sakin ung website na At the Dolphin Bay....... please......

rachel
rachel

December 23rd, 2003, 6:02 am #9

hi.. hihingi po sana ako ng episode guide ng dolphin bay.. i really love the story and i was hoping to have the summary.. thanks in advance!!!!

ang guapo ni hilton!!!!

paki send sa my_pet_snowy03@yahoo.com

rachel
rachel

December 23rd, 2003, 6:19 am #10

send nyo naman sakin ung website na At the Dolphin Bay....... please......
hi.. paki send nmn ung episode guide ng dolphin o??.. i hope hndi pa ako late coz i read na na send mo na sa iba.. PLEEEEAAAAASSSSEEE??????!!!!! paki send sa akin!!! thnk u very very much!!!