Daisy Model 75 Scout Parts for Sale

Daisy Model 75 Scout Parts for Sale

General Lee
General Lee

July 2nd, 2009, 1:51 am #1

If anyone is looking for parts for their Model 75 Scout, contact me. I have a stock (it is Variation 6 no emblem) forearm, and shot tube. All in good condition. bangpla@aol.com

justin gaitley
justin gaitley

December 13th, 2009, 1:34 am #2

I am looking for a forearm and shot tube. I also was trying to find out the age of this rifle if possible.Purchased from thrift store and it seems to have the wrong forearm. thank you!!!

December 13th, 2009, 2:10 am #3

If anyone is looking for parts for their Model 75 Scout, contact me. I have a stock (it is Variation 6 no emblem) forearm, and shot tube. All in good condition. bangpla@aol.com
What is the price on the scout stock, Thanks Ken

General Lee
General Lee

December 15th, 2009, 2:45 am #4

The stock is priced at $45.00, the forearm is $25.00 and the shot tube is $30.00. If you would like pictures, please let me know.

General Lee
General Lee

December 15th, 2009, 8:12 pm #5

I do have the complete gun, the receiver and cocking lever is damaged from something, but barrel is nice and the other parts are in excellent condition.I will make a special price of $85. for all including shipping.

Paul
Paul

August 20th, 2011, 4:53 pm #6

Im looking for the stock and the WOOD GRIP & BAND for my Daisy Model 75 scout. Would you happen to have those and how much are they?

bavaria55n
bavaria55n

August 20th, 2011, 9:43 pm #7

Did they make a 75 Scout with wood? I thought they were all plastic.

Russell West
Russell West

June 5th, 2012, 4:58 pm #8

I have a daisy model 99 and the cocking lever is broke. I believe the model 75 scout has the same lever, do you have one and if so how much would it cost?
Thank you
Russell West

Dan
Dan

June 6th, 2012, 11:13 pm #9

Go to JG Airguns LLC. They have the lever you are looking for for 8.90.
Hope this helps.
Dan.