What's Going On???

What's Going On???

Chief of Cyber-Ink Berry Farm 23
Chief of Cyber-Ink Berry Farm 23

January 16th, 2004, 3:32 am #1

Folks,

What is going on here?? Do you have the slightest idea of the number of cyber-ink berries we're having to grow lately?? Here at Cyber-Ink Berry Farm Number 23, we're having to work, which is unthinkable and against Union rules. Our Cyber-Ink Berry Farm has been assigned to this Forum.

The very first post on this Forum was way back on 10-13-2000. As of right now, it's on page 31. Now, everything has been very nice. We've had it easy, just enough work to keep the Bureau of Cyber-Berry Farms happy and outa' of our hair.

We rocked along until 11-06-2003, when Sue asked about her children. She posted as "Young Parents" and asked "What Age". You can find THAT post about middle way on page 5. That means that 25 1/2 pages had been used up to her post. "Big Deal!", says you. Yep!! It is. Sue, you have changed this whole operation. Tsk! Tsk!!

As of right now, that the means the people who have followed since as of 11-06-2003, have used up 4 1/2 pages.

There are nude Christian teens, Moms and Dads, those who have seen many positive advances in Social Nudism, especially, Christian Nudism, during their lives. These new folks and the 'regulars' are using cyber-ink berries at an alarming rate. Thank you, LORD. Best place to be used for you.

Now, as to why we must increase production. From the very post on 10-13-2000 until Sue's first post on 11-06-2003, required about 25 1/2 pages in approximately 42 months. Since then, the Forum has consumed 4 1/2 pages in only TWO [2] months. Beginning to see the 'Big Picture'?

Let's put this situation into perspective. First, 25.5 pages divided by 42 months = 0.61 pages used per month. Next, 4.5 divided by 2 months = 2.25 pages used per months. BIG INCREASE. That means 2.25 pages per month 12 months equals 27 pages of cyber-ink berries.

Folks, every time you make a keystroke, remember the little cyber-ink berry that appears on your screen. Do they just magically appear out of nowhere?? Well, now you know.

Looks like the cyber-ink berry bushes will need a lot more attention to increase production. We may have to add another shift.

Well, whatever is happening, keep up the GOOD WORK.

Sincerely Yours,

The 'I gotta' get to work' Chief of Cyber-Ink Berry Farm 23.

Boyd Allen
Boyd Allen

January 16th, 2004, 3:58 am #2

cyber-ink berry farm?

I think we just been complimented....right?

Boyd "Who has the time to count this stuff anyway?" Allen

bulldog
bulldog

January 16th, 2004, 9:38 am #3

I just have trouble keeping up with reading the post.

O'Naturism
O'Naturism

January 16th, 2004, 12:59 pm #4

Folks,

What is going on here?? Do you have the slightest idea of the number of cyber-ink berries we're having to grow lately?? Here at Cyber-Ink Berry Farm Number 23, we're having to work, which is unthinkable and against Union rules. Our Cyber-Ink Berry Farm has been assigned to this Forum.

The very first post on this Forum was way back on 10-13-2000. As of right now, it's on page 31. Now, everything has been very nice. We've had it easy, just enough work to keep the Bureau of Cyber-Berry Farms happy and outa' of our hair.

We rocked along until 11-06-2003, when Sue asked about her children. She posted as "Young Parents" and asked "What Age". You can find THAT post about middle way on page 5. That means that 25 1/2 pages had been used up to her post. "Big Deal!", says you. Yep!! It is. Sue, you have changed this whole operation. Tsk! Tsk!!

As of right now, that the means the people who have followed since as of 11-06-2003, have used up 4 1/2 pages.

There are nude Christian teens, Moms and Dads, those who have seen many positive advances in Social Nudism, especially, Christian Nudism, during their lives. These new folks and the 'regulars' are using cyber-ink berries at an alarming rate. Thank you, LORD. Best place to be used for you.

Now, as to why we must increase production. From the very post on 10-13-2000 until Sue's first post on 11-06-2003, required about 25 1/2 pages in approximately 42 months. Since then, the Forum has consumed 4 1/2 pages in only TWO [2] months. Beginning to see the 'Big Picture'?

Let's put this situation into perspective. First, 25.5 pages divided by 42 months = 0.61 pages used per month. Next, 4.5 divided by 2 months = 2.25 pages used per months. BIG INCREASE. That means 2.25 pages per month 12 months equals 27 pages of cyber-ink berries.

Folks, every time you make a keystroke, remember the little cyber-ink berry that appears on your screen. Do they just magically appear out of nowhere?? Well, now you know.

Looks like the cyber-ink berry bushes will need a lot more attention to increase production. We may have to add another shift.

Sincerely Yours,

Chief - as the old hymn goes "count your berries, name them one by one and it will surprise you..."

Sorry I lost my decoder ring, but I'm lost on this one

Sean + Shannon

Damage Control
Damage Control

January 16th, 2004, 2:05 pm #5

Folks,

Sincerely Yours,

Please forgive the Old Man, Oops, Chief. He figures why use 1 word when 50 will look even better.

He was right in that one cyber-ink berry is used up with every key stroke. Up to 11-06-03, there only 25 1/2 pages on this Forum, much less than one page per month. That means only a few cyber-ink berries were used up.

Since then, posting has gone WAY up. The Chief now has to get out of the office and make sure that enough cyber-ink berries will be ready when needed.

Just keep on posting this good Christian nudist information. We'll keep the Chief away from his keyboard. He uses up more than a day's suppply when he gets loose.

We're catching onto this nudism idea. Gee!! If we come naked, why stop except when needed.

Yours,

Cyber-Ink Berry Farm 23 Spokesperson Dep't.

'
'
'
\/
'
'
'
\/
'
'
'
\/
'
'
'
\/
Ink Berry:: some musicians' term for the notes on the paper in front of him/her. That's where the therm cyber-ink berry comes from. It's a spoof.

Mother of Twins in NJ
Mother of Twins in NJ

January 16th, 2004, 3:45 pm #6

Folks,

Sincerely Yours,

Greetings all from New Jersey - radio and tv tell us that is was 20 to 30 below with the wind chill last night. No school on Thursday with the snow so the twins went out to play in the snow while dad cleared the driveway and walks from about 6 inches of snow. The three of them enjoyed playing, not good for snowballs but great for "sleigh riding". When they came in I took off their snow suits and and gave them clothes to put in...neither twin wanted to get dressed. They are so used to being nude in the house, they each put on a large t shirt so they could have their warm soup and grilled cheese, but then off came the t shirt. Last night as my husband and I were in bed nude listening to the howling wind he said "what kind of nuts are we? Jared and us are slepping nude" and then he answered "happy, comfortable and well adjusted nuts". Great cuddling weather. Just wanted to share this. MoTiNJ

RalphVa
RalphVa

January 16th, 2004, 6:47 pm #7

Had to hike with clothes today, first day in at least 4. Monday & Tuesday totally naked. Wed & Th had a shirt on about half the time.

In central Va. My limit's normally about 40 with sun shining and not much wind. Can go nude down to freezing in sun and no wind. At 50 or above, I'm naked outside.

Ralph

Kevin P
Kevin P

January 16th, 2004, 11:14 pm #8

Greetings all from New Jersey - radio and tv tell us that is was 20 to 30 below with the wind chill last night. No school on Thursday with the snow so the twins went out to play in the snow while dad cleared the driveway and walks from about 6 inches of snow. The three of them enjoyed playing, not good for snowballs but great for "sleigh riding". When they came in I took off their snow suits and and gave them clothes to put in...neither twin wanted to get dressed. They are so used to being nude in the house, they each put on a large t shirt so they could have their warm soup and grilled cheese, but then off came the t shirt. Last night as my husband and I were in bed nude listening to the howling wind he said "what kind of nuts are we? Jared and us are slepping nude" and then he answered "happy, comfortable and well adjusted nuts". Great cuddling weather. Just wanted to share this. MoTiNJ
My wife and I are the same kind of nuts. It isn't as cold here as y'all have it, but cold enough that I have a choice of having a huge electric bill or wearing at least some clothes at home. But no matter how cold it is or where we are, home, friends or families house, vacation, wherever, we both always sleep naked. I'll never go back. You can't make me. It just feels toooo good.
K

RalphVa
RalphVa

January 16th, 2004, 11:46 pm #9

I used to put t-shirts on in the winter time. Now, I can no longer stand them. Figured out how to shimmy underneath the covers. Before, I'd tend to keep my shoulder and one arm out with the t-shirt on.

Ralph

Nude Teen
Nude Teen

January 17th, 2004, 12:51 am #10

Hey you guys have your tried flannel sheets and an electric blanket that's what I use thanks to my parents at Christmas and to the idear from Nude Teen Too....really cuddlley. {{to all}} these help too!
luv, Jen