Yes I am alive!

Yes I am alive!

June 14th, 2010, 9:48 am #1

I have just got home from expo and I have barely looked at my computer in the last few days between expo and looking after a sick wife and daughter. I will be trying to put up the photos tonight but that depends on if Tania lets me!

If not, I will be putting it up in the next few days. I have also received a number of items from Gary Byk of Red Roo Models for review and I have a walk around of the Australian M88A2 'Hercules' from a number of years ago - approx 120 images.

I have made a few cosmetic changes to the site already and if you are wondering, I am NOT changing the site! The current site format will stay the same for a long time as it works and I beleive that this is what you, the reader/visitor, is after. What I will promise is content and I will be hitting up everyone I can for reviews and will ask for you to help out by doing reviews and sending in stories for me to add to the site.

I want this site to go back to it's former self and be the best modelling site in Australia. I want to give current and relevant reviews and hopefully good informative articles. The biggest thing is that I can't do this on my own, I need your help to provide assistance in the reviews and articles.

Dave Harvey

June 14th, 2010, 9:52 am #2

Hooray, I applaud the "no change" policy nt

June 14th, 2010, 9:53 am #3

I have just got home from expo and I have barely looked at my computer in the last few days between expo and looking after a sick wife and daughter. I will be trying to put up the photos tonight but that depends on if Tania lets me!

If not, I will be putting it up in the next few days. I have also received a number of items from Gary Byk of Red Roo Models for review and I have a walk around of the Australian M88A2 'Hercules' from a number of years ago - approx 120 images.

I have made a few cosmetic changes to the site already and if you are wondering, I am NOT changing the site! The current site format will stay the same for a long time as it works and I beleive that this is what you, the reader/visitor, is after. What I will promise is content and I will be hitting up everyone I can for reviews and will ask for you to help out by doing reviews and sending in stories for me to add to the site.

I want this site to go back to it's former self and be the best modelling site in Australia. I want to give current and relevant reviews and hopefully good informative articles. The biggest thing is that I can't do this on my own, I need your help to provide assistance in the reviews and articles.

Dave Harvey
Shelving plans for any significant overhaul of the site's structure appearance is a superb start... looking forward to seeing the new content.

David's Model Pages

David's Model Pages on Facebook

June 14th, 2010, 10:05 am #4

Dave Harvey
Can't wait to see that M88A2 walk around, and can't wait to see no change in format.

Ben.

Things that make u go HMMM!

June 14th, 2010, 10:20 am #5

Hooray, I applaud the "no change" policy nt
nt

June 14th, 2010, 11:20 am #6

Dave Harvey
that have been made by a few today at Expo. Do we need a concensus on this folks?

Regards

Andrew Doppel
Assistant Moderator AMI

June 14th, 2010, 11:54 am #7

Dave Harvey
About the reviews I had promised to provide late last year. I may be able to get some done for you now you're back. And thanks for coming back, your return is greatly appreciated from where I am sitting.

Cheers,
Kev C.

June 14th, 2010, 12:11 pm #8

that have been made by a few today at Expo. Do we need a concensus on this folks?

Regards

Andrew Doppel
Assistant Moderator AMI
If it could be done in the right spirit and pertinent to the subject matter I haven't personally got a problem.
But as Andrew has said it probably needs to be discussed in a friendly manner.
Mind you, I am an animal lover but am prepared to go with the flow.
Cheers,
Daryl Williams.
Assistant AMI Moderator.

June 14th, 2010, 12:42 pm #9

Dave Harvey
Great news! Looking forward to more of the same. n/t

June 14th, 2010, 7:32 pm #10

Dave Harvey
Good to see you back and thanks Graham for starting the site.
I agree no change.

regards

Peter