Pro Modeller Products

Pro Modeller Products

July 14th, 2010, 9:15 am #1

Hi All,

We have just been apointed the EXCLUSIVE distrobutor of Pro Modeller products for Australia and New Zealand.

Their product range includes their awesome set of washes, newly released pigments, sanding sticks and sponges and over 20 DVD ROMS on building some very popular aircraft subjects.

Although not in stock at the moment, we planning an initial order within the next 1 - 2 weeks. And to celebrate and to hlp kick off initial orders, we are offering a 10% discount until the end of the month, so get your orders in now, to ensure that you are included in our initial order.

Glen

Glen Burns

Creative Models Australia
glen@creativemodels.com.au
www.creativemodels.com.au

July 14th, 2010, 9:44 am #2

About how much, will those washes for aircraft cost Glen? And what different colours are there?

They look like a great product.

Are they on your website yet?

Ben.

Things that make u go HMMM!

July 14th, 2010, 12:52 pm #3

Hi All,

We have just been apointed the EXCLUSIVE distrobutor of Pro Modeller products for Australia and New Zealand.

Their product range includes their awesome set of washes, newly released pigments, sanding sticks and sponges and over 20 DVD ROMS on building some very popular aircraft subjects.

Although not in stock at the moment, we planning an initial order within the next 1 - 2 weeks. And to celebrate and to hlp kick off initial orders, we are offering a 10% discount until the end of the month, so get your orders in now, to ensure that you are included in our initial order.

Glen

Glen Burns

Personally, a great product and having a place closer to home to purchase will make it easier. I think you will do well with them.

Kent in Oz

July 14th, 2010, 9:36 pm #4

Hi All,

Glen

Glen Burns

great stuff Glen

I swear by his washes.

Cheers

Calum

http://a4alley.t35.com/
http://anzacmodeller.freeforums.org/

July 14th, 2010, 9:50 pm #5

Thanks guys.

All of the Pro Modeller products are on our site. There are 8 washes, and about 8 pigments at the moment, with about differennt types of sanding sticks/sponges and 22 modelling DVD's

Glen

Glen Burns

September 17th, 2010, 10:36 am #6

Hi all,

Our shipment from Promodeller as arrived and finally cleared from customs, and we will have the entire range of washes, pigments, sanding tools and DVDs in stock mid next week.

Glen

Glen Burns

September 17th, 2010, 11:32 am #7

September 17th, 2010, 11:50 am #8

I will probably grab some, and I might give the washes a go too. Great to see you are the stockist Glen, and the prices look good too. Congrats.

Kev C.

September 17th, 2010, 12:42 pm #9

Hi all,

Our shipment from Promodeller as arrived and finally cleared from customs, and we will have the entire range of washes, pigments, sanding tools and DVDs in stock mid next week.

Glen

Glen Burns

Great news Glen,
Working in the shipping game I know how long it can take to "get the goods".
Cheers,
Wade

September 18th, 2010, 1:16 am #10

Hi All,

Glen

Glen Burns

I have been using the washes for the past two years and they are so easy to use and produce great results. I have not found an easier way to apply a wash....and they can also be airbrushed!!

See below for some results of using the washes.

The pigments also promise to be as good too, yet to try any of them myself.

Disclaimer: I am in no way associated with Creative Models nor Promodeller - though I am an active member on the Promodeller.com forums.

Graham