LF - Instruction for Kiwi Resin CT-4

LF - Instruction for Kiwi Resin CT-4

May 31st, 2010, 3:54 am #1

Hi Guys,

I have just received my 1/48 Kiwi Resin/Black Robin Resin CT-4A in the mail. I can see when i actually get to building it there's going to be plenty of work in cleaning up the wing and vertical tail surfaces and some of the fuselage. Anyway, unfortunately Alastairs printer cacked itself and I don't have instructions for the build. If anyone has this kit can I please get a copy of the instructions? Either email or post.

Also, if anyone can help, what were your decals like. Mine are absolute crap with no A letters on the serials and very thick. Looks like I'm going to have to get the Flying High decals but do they (Flying High) have the walk ways and the emergency decals?

When I do get there it is my intention to build A19-041 a Ct-4A that I've actually flown (and upside down too).

Regards

Andrew Doppel
Assistant Moderator AMI

May 31st, 2010, 7:25 am #2

G'day mate...

I'm pretty sure that I still have the assembly instructions for my 1/72 scale one floating around somewhere - VERY basic instructions! If i can find em, I'll copy em & send them to you - just drop me an e-mail with your address.

as for the decals, my 1/72 scale ones look fairly dodgy, though the A- was there...I've got the Flying high decals ready to go, and IIRC they include more of the walkways, stencils etc. than the kit decals.

Happy modelling

Aidan LEMAY

May 31st, 2010, 9:05 pm #3

Regards

Andrew Doppel
Assistant Moderator AMI